- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach mathematics and science to GCSE level. I also teach Chemistry to AS and A2 level. - Tell me about your qualifications. BSc Chemistry and Environmental Science. University of Manchester; MSc Chemistry. University of Salford; Post Graduate Certificate in Education. University of Northumbria.
My teaching method varies depending on the student. I tend to give my students questions and help them develop the mindset which they should have to tackle the questions. Please only request my service if you are serious about getting good grades. I cannot help you if you are not willing to help yourself also. I can teach students from primary school to college level.
Everyone deserves the best education to reach their fullest potential in academic achievements. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and Science from early primary up to and including A-Level. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I approach each topic with basic fundamentals first the.
- Classes Each student attends normally for one session per week for one hour and 20 minutes. In some cases, 2 lessons per week can be offered if deemed necessary. Students will typically spend 20 minutes with the tutor discussing the lesson plan and setting goals followed by written and computer based lessons in a specific area.
My teaching method is exam question after explaining stuff to the student so it lets the student know what to expect in the real exam when they sit one
Hi I'm Ben and I work as a full time tutor. I started tutoring as a hobby to keep me in touch with Science and through great pleasure and enjoyment now tutor full time. I play football, swim, go to gigs and play in bands as hobbies. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology all up to A-level standard. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Classes The centre is open from Monday to Saturday during term time. Holiday sessions are also available. - Ages and Levels Covered English and maths tuitition is available for children aged 6-16 years. - Opening Times Monday 4.00pm - 8.20pm Tuesday 4.00pm - 8.20pm Wednesday 4.00pm - 8.20pm Thursday 4.00pm - 8.20pm Friday 4.15pm - 7.05pm Saturday 10.00am - 2.
I am a tutor helping students to improve and achieve their goals in A-level Chemistry, GCSE Science and Maths. My techniques and methods of instruction is customised to students need and requirement. My methodology is student centred to improve their academic standards.
I am an experienced tutor based in Bolton and spent the past year teaching abroad as a volunteer. I am happy to take on students of any age or ability from KS3 upwards. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach A-Level or GCSE Biology and Chemistry , GCSE science, and Maths up to GCSE level. I also teach undergraduate level Biochemistry or related subjects. - Tell me about your qualifications.
I work as a client lead tutor. I offer a free-of-charge initial face to face meeting, so that stakeholders can confirm that it will be a beneficial arrangement, and I can find out exactly what the client is looking for to tailor our sessions accordingly.
My sessions are tailored towards each individual, enabling students to use their strengths to develop understanding of content and be able to identify weaknesses. Recognising and working on weak areas is key to progression and achieving top marks in exams.
In the past I have only tutored children around the age of 8-12; However, I can teach both younger and older. With that age group we worked through their homework together, and discussed anything they we're confused with. I also asked them to show what they discussed that week in class, and then would quiz them if they answered correctly.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science and GCSE and A-Level Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. Honours Degree in Biological Sciences from Lancaster University; I am currently undertaking a PhD in Nueroscience at the University of Manchester, in which I am studying autism; 6 Months experience teacher training at a Grammar School.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and CAD/CAM/CAE. - Tell me about your qualifications. Post Graduate Studies at the University of Manchester; B.Sc in Mechanical Engineer (Honours). - How much do you charge? I give discounts for group lessons. - Where do you teach? I teach at home and students' homes, near Oldham and Manchester city centre.
Tutoring gives me the chance to tailor make my lessons to match my students needs. I start by assessing my student so that I can plan my lessons in advance based on each child’s individual needs.
Hi, I'm Chris and I am a fully qualified teacher of Physics with great passion and enthusiasm for the subject. I always endeavour to relate topics to current events and give them real life context to make it more engaging and memorable for students. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biology, Chemistry and Maths up to GCSE, Physics and Applied Science up to A-level.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Burnley.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Burnley and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Burnley by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.