I have just completed an MSc in Reproduction and Development and gained a 2.1 in Biological Sciences. I am a friendly, patient person who loves working with individuals of all ages and helping them achieve their potential. - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Biological Sciences at Higher Education level and Biology from early years up to A level standard.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? As an undergraduate at Leeds University I study Aviation Technology with Pilot studies and have disciplines in Maths, Chemistry and Physics to A-level (and degree) standard. - How much do you charge? I would be happy to give a free introductory lesson to see how we get on and to introduce us both to the material. After that I would charge very competitive rates.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach General Science at GCSE level and Chemistry at any level up to and including undergraduate level. - Tell me about your qualifications. I hold MChem(Hons) and MPhil degrees, both in Chemistry. I have also worked as a research and analytical chemist in industry for approximately 3 years before returning to university to complete a PhD.
I am 26 year old friendly and outgoing medical student at The University of Leeds with a first degree in French and Italian from University College London. I am really passionate about teaching and learning languages, science and mathematics. - Which subject(s) do you teach? French, Italian and Chemistry to GCSE, mathematics and science to KS3. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I can teach basic level English, Maths and Science (up to age 11) and Geography to A-level. I am also available to help with essay writing skills and revision techniques. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have done my GCSE's and A-levels and am currently studying BSc Geography at Leeds University.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Mathematics (including GCSE and A-level), Physics, Engineering, Basic Electronics, Basic Electrical Engineering, Engineering Mathematics, Digital Signal Processing for Telecommunications, Fundamentals of Communication Theory, Modern Digital Computer Networks, Electrical Machines, Advanced Engineering Electronics, Power Electronics, Electrical Circuit...
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, Physics and Sciences. - Tell me about your qualifications. MSc Modern Digital and RF Wireless Communications; BEng (Electronics). - How much do you charge? I charge £11/hr. - Where do you teach? I teach at students' homes in the Leeds area only. - When are you available? I am available from 24 May 2008.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am offering to tutor subjects such as: KS3 - Maths, English, Geography, ICT, Spanish, Science; GCSE - Geography, ICT, Spanish, Science; Alevel - Geography, Computing. Also due to my experiences studying IGCSE subjects I offer tutoring around this curriculum. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach English, Maths and Science. - How much do you charge? I charge £12 per subject per hour (individual tutoring), and £10 per subject per hour (group tutoring). Traveling expenses included. - Where do you teach? I normally teach at the student's home.
- Classes We have group Tuition for all classes from Year 4 to GCSE Year 11. Students work in groups of 5 with a Tutor. - Ages and Levels Covered Years 4 - 11 (ages 8 - 16) - Opening Times Saturdays 10:00AM - 2:00PM Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00PM - 7:00PM - Tuition Fees £105 Per Month for all years apart from Years 10 and 11.
- Classes We provide professional English, maths and science tuition. Pupils receive 1:1 tuition, and undertake practice drills and independent work during 1hr 20min sessions. All children are given a free initial assessment. If you decide to take up the tuition sessions, an individual learning programme is designed based on the outcomes of the assessment and the needs of the child.
- Classes English and maths tutoring for 6 - 16 year old. Science for 6 - 16 year olds. Eleven Plus (11+)/Entrance exam preparation. Reading, spelling, confidence building. 80 minute sessions, parental feedback following each session, homework set and marked each week.
My teaching method is to focus on key areas individually which the student struggles with, starting with lower grade concepts and working towards high level topics. I believe it is crucial that basic knowledge and understanding of a subject is established as a building block.
I offer individual tutoring tailored to each student's specific needs, not the same old recycled lesson plan! - Which subject(s) do you teach? Across the curriculum at KS1&2, English, Maths, Science, ICT, History and Geography at KS3, English, Maths, Science, ICT and History at GCSE, and. English and History at A Level.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths and ESOL. - Tell me about your qualifications. B.Ed honours and B.sc in maths - How much do you charge? £20.00 per hour. 20% discount for a group of more than 2 students/ pupils. No travel charge for a group of three or more. £5.00 travel charge for less than three learners for a journey of more than 10 miles.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach KS3 Science KS4 Biology and some Chemistry (GCSE), and KS5 AS/ A2 Biology. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have eight years experience teaching students ranging from the age of 11 to adults, in establishments that include schools, sixth form colleges and adult education colleges.
I focus on the basic concepts to get the foundation strong and then exploring the relevant developments and expansions around the concepts. Explain any real time applications to use as examples and study cases. I would like to follow the curriculum as well to ensure school academics is up to date.
I am a secondary science and maths teacher with 25 years of experience. I have been involved in the development of new 9-1 GCSE's problem-solving strategies, spanning maths and all sciences.Â - Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: - Chemistry, Biology to A level and IA level - New spec GCSE Sciences and Maths. - 11+ exams - Tell me about your qualifications.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Knaresborough.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Knaresborough and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Knaresborough by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.