I provide educational support and guidance for pupils from all backgrounds, ranging from children who lack confidence to those who need to be challenged and extended.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach: Art and Geography; English, Maths and Science up to KS2; Percussion up to Grade 8; and Piano to Grade 4. - Tell me about your qualifications. I have 9 GCSE A-C grades (A* Geography & A in Art), and 3 A-levels. I am currently at university studying towards a Ba Ed.
It has always been my dream to see young people realise their dreams, and nothing makes me more happy to see students excited about their academic results and being allowed to study at a tertiary institution of their choice. - Which subject(s) do you teach? Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology from Key stage 3 to A level.
My students would be able to reach their highest potential as they would be given detailed explanation during the lessons. I would be teaching primary school students .the lessons would be done at the teachers house(my house).the lessons would be an hour long.Each lesson would have a learning objective at the start.
I base my classes on the learning style required by the student. I like to ensure the student enjoys the lesson and not feeling it is a chore to study.
- Classes Our lessons are 1 hour 20 minutes long which enables plenty of varied activities and time with an experienced teacher. Each student follows their own personal lesson plan, developed by qualified a teacher to address the difficulties identified in the initial consultation.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I have taught a number of subjects, including History; which I teach up to A Level. RE; PSHE; Preparation for Working Life; Citizenship; Politics; Photography; and some skills classes in Maths and English and Learning to Study. I also run scrapbooking and card making classes in my spare time. - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? My specialism is English, however I am a primary school teacher and am trained to teach all the core curriculum subjects (Maths, Science and English) and the foundation subjects (History, Geography, Art and Design, Music, Religious education, PE, Design and Technology etc). - Tell me about your qualifications.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am training for a full qualification in Primary teaching and will be fully qualified in June. I am competant to teach Key Stage 1 and 2 core subject areas of English, Mathematics and Science. - Tell me about your qualifications. In June I will have gained my PGCE.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I am a primary school teacher in Romsey, Hampshire, currently teaching in the Foundation stage. I have a BA (hons) in Music and Psychology from Royal Holloway, University of London, and a Postgraduate Certificate in Music Performance.
My teaching method is practical hands on project learning. See it, do it, achieve it. Everyone is different and we can work together to achieve your personal best.
I approach each tutor session by looking at the particular weaknesses of the individual and tailoring sessions to suit. I like to have an initial session to identify areas of weakness and create an action plan for the sessions to follow.
My teaching method uses simulations and demonstrations with lots of practice scenarios to help students achieve a full understanding of the subject matter. There will also be plenty of test prep. We'll use practice questions suitable to your understanding and work out way up to more challenging problems making the learning curve as smooth and comfortable.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Maths, English and Science at Primary (KS1 and KS2) level, as well as foundation subjects such as History and Geography. - Tell me about your qualifications. I am completing my PGCE (teacher training) at Southampton University, and will start a full time teaching job in September 2008.
- Which subject(s) do you teach? I teach Secondary Science (Biology, Chemistry and Physics). - Tell me about your qualifications. Triple Science GCSE: Biology A, Chemistry A*, Physics A* A Level Biology: A A Level Chemistry: A Advanced Extension Biology: Merit Degree: 2:1 Biochemistry (Hons) from Bristol University.
Thousands of tutors can teach you School science,
find private lessons close to Winchester.
Pick your own coach to help you learn school science. Superprof will help you to find the most relevant tutor: we put together all the teachers skilled in school science in Winchester and close by.
Whether at home or in a classroom, take advantage of the close supervision in Winchester by an experienced tutor. Improve your grades or your performance, refine your accent, work better and more efficiently with someone guiding you.