I mainly like to use Past papers and worksheets. I like to use lots of colours and some mindmaps.
I prefer to explain problems in a practical way that students can identify with.
I try to give students clues when they are stuck and try and get them to work through the problem with as little guidance as possible so they can achieve independently.
I am an A-level student. I study Economics, Maths and Accounting a-level and AAT level 3.
I was a Mathematics mentor for 1 academic year. This entailed me visiting a local comprehensive school regularly and aiding students in their GCSE revision.
I am currently a student at Gower College Swansea. I study Economics A-level, Mathematics A-level, Accounting A-level and AAT Advanced diploma in accounting( level 3)
AS Level profile
Mathematics grade A
Economics grade A
Accounting grade A
English language grade A
Mathematics grade A
Numeracy grade A
Science grade A
Additional Science grade A
Religious education grade A
Welsh 2nd language grade B
Performing arts grade B
French grade B
Creative I-media grade M2 (B)
Welsh baccalaureate grade P2 (B)
Level 2 certificate in financial services grade A*
EMPLOYMENT AND VOLUNTARY EXPERIENCE
Mathematics mentor at Pentrehafod school September 2017-July 2018
I was amathematics mentor at Pentrehafod school. This entailed me aiding Pentrehafod’s KS4 students who are predicted a C/D grade in numeracy and/or mathematics in their learning and revision of mathematics and numeracy to help them achieve their full potential in their examinations.
Evening Post Delivery Person 2014 -2017
I delivered the Evening Post Newspaper six days a week. I was responsible for ensuring the papers were delivered by a set time and arranging holiday cover for myself.
30 hours work experience at Interserve. June 2016
This work experience involved working with money, working with computers preparing invoices, payroll and being organized. I learnt and used Interserve’s computer programs as well as using Microsoft Office.
This involves volunteering, Duke of Edinburgh training, team-building and charity work and provided many opportunities such as my Baden Powell award, Chief guide award and First Aid training. As well as the opportunity to work as part of a service team for a camp for over 250 guides. I am currently working towards my Queen’s guide award and my leadership qualification.
• First Response First Aid Certificate
• Level 2 award in food safety in catering
• Safe space level 3 (safeguarding)
My hobbies include:
• Dancing, I have been dancer since 2004 and my highest achievement is a Grade 6 in Tap. I have competed in numerous competitions and won medals. I have danced in venues such as The Royal Albert Hall, Swansea Grand Theatre and Theatre Ffwrnes.
• Socializing with my peers and
• Going on residential trips with Girlguiding.
• I have a strong work ethic as shown during my long employment with the Evening Post, my long-term commitment to dance and my GCSE’s and AS Levels where I dedicated a lot of time to revising.
• I work well in a team as shown during my Welsh Baccalaureate and my time in Girlguiding.
• I have good communication skills and lots of confidence as shown in my performing arts work and participation in dance shows and competitions.
• I have presented a Math’s educational session to professionals within the educational section during their training days.
• I have taught sustainability education sessions to key stage 3 pupils and have deliver Peer education sessions about Gender stereotypes to girls aged 7-18
References are available upon request.
support for students with a reading disorder lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest support for students with dyslexia lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, support for students with math difficulties lessons for all!
Taking support for students with dyspraxia lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|