Hello, my name is Guadalupe, I come from Salamanca, Spain and I have been living in the UK for sometime. London is my favorite place in the whole world.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Spanish Language at any level, from Beginners to Advanced level students. I also teach GCSE and A Level Spanish for most examining boards in the South East: OCR,AQA, EDEXCEL and also WJEC.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have various qualifications including:
Degree of Master of Business Administration, MBA
Masters in Translation English /Spanish MA
Certificate in Teaching Spanish as a Second Language CLTA
- How much do you charge?
£45 per hour for a one-to-one lesson
£55 per hour for two students.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home in North Finchley, Barnet. I normally do not travel to students' homes.
- When are you available?
I am available from Wednesdays - Saturdays every week. I am also available during some of the school holidays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from 15 years of age upwards. GCSE, A LEVEL and mature students at all levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, A LEVEL SPANISH
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do not do online tutoring at the moment.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Private tuition helps to get very good results and it can be taken for a short time to try to get on top of the subject or it can be taken all the way through. The results are incredible. It gives you confidence, the believe that you can do it and it improves your the way you learn, not just this subject but any other. It teaches you skills, when the tutor is trained and professional.
Un saludo, Guadalupe
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have worked in a Secondary School, Queenwoods School for Girls, GCSE and A Level Spanish
I have worked as a Spanish Tutor at Goldsmiths College, University of London
I have also worked at SCOLA, Sutton, London as a Spanish Tutor
I run my Spanish Tuition and Translation Service for the last 16 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I do, I have a DBS Certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at Goldsmiths College. I did a year Modern European Language Teaching Course.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
No at the moment.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have Spanish GCSE and A Level students. I am well known in the Barnet area. My students come from the local schools. I also prepare external candidates to take Spanish GCSE and A Level Spanish. There are also a large number of adult students. They learn Spanish at their own pace. Some have property in Spain, others just like to learn a language.
• Business Administration+ Spanish
• MBA, MA, Translation, CLTA , Language Teaching
• Salamanca Spanish Language Service
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|