My teaching Method is based on using short topic activity followed by introduction to the topic and problem solving by students. All is supported by Power point and work sheets of the topic concerned.
Student's groups will cooperate in solving problems so that the less ability will acquire knowledge and learn together.
I am a Physics/Math lecturer with UK and overseas teaching experience in industrial and vocational colleges. Also online tutoring experience for Electrical and Mechanical Engineering topics leading to BTEC diploma. Also, taught Engineering Mathematics for apprentices in Industry.
-25 years teaching experience
-Methodology based on students participation in lessons and learning.
-Use of IT technology in teaching
I AM A PHYSICIST BY PROFESSION. I HAVE MORE THAN 25 YEARS TEACHING EXPERIENCE OF A-LEVEL PHYSICS, COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY ENGINEERING PHYSICS/MATHEMATICS.
ALSO, EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING MATH IN FURTHER EDUCATION IN UK AND VOCATIONAL COLLEGES ABROAD. ABILITY TO ENCOURAGE AND INSPIRE THE LEARNING VIA DIFFERENT TEACHING METHODOLOGIES AND USE OF IT IN CLASSROOM.
• January 2020 to date: Lecturer of Electrical Engineering and Math to BTEC level 3, South Essex College, England.
• November 19 to Dec. 5th: GCSE Math Teacher at Bridgend College, Wales.
• October 2018-October 19: Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturer in College Gwent, South Wales, UK.
• September 2017-Sept.2018: Curriculum Manager in Madina Technology college, Saudi Arabia.
• December 2016-September2017: Physics/Maths teacher in ITQAN college, Saudi Arabia.
• March 2016-June 2016: Physics tutor, ONCAMPUS, Coventry University.
• November 2015 to-Dec.2015: Teacher Trainer, APEC Petrotechnic, Kazakhstan.
• November 2014 to June 2015: British Council Maths and Physics Lecturer, APEC Petrotechnic, Atyrau, Kazakhstan.
• September 2011-sept.2014: Assistant Professor of Physics, American University of Madaba, Jordan. Teaching University physics for Engineering and Health Sciences students and supervising Physics Laboratories.
• September 2010-sept.2011: Assistant Professor of Physics, German Jordanian University, Amman, Jordan. Teaching and supervising physics Laboratories for engineering programs.
• August 2007-July 2010: Senior Lecturer of Physics, Deputy chairman of general studies department, Member of strategic planning and development committee for the College—Jubail Industrial College-Jubail.
• August 2000-2007: Physics Course Director and City & Guild course coordinator—Jubail Industrial College-Jubail/Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Teaching Physics for Associate diploma and BS in Engineering and Teaching all practical physics,
1. (1994 – 1995) University of Cambridge - UK
PGCE (Post-graduate Teacher Certificate in Education in Physics/Science)
2. (1981 – 1985) Brunel University – UK
Ph.D in Physics (Experimental Solid-State Physics
Title of Ph.D. Thesis:
Experimental Studies of Novel MIM Structures Based on Mixed Dielectric Oxides.
3. (1972 – 1974) Brighton Polytechnic - UK
M.Sc. in Applied Solid-State Physics
Title of Master’s Dissertation:
Electron Beam Induced Structural Changes in HfS2.
4. (1966 - 1970) Basra University - Iraq
B.Sc in Physics
1. Institute of Physics (London) - UK
Elected (April 1986) M.Inst.Phys.&C.Phys. (Full member of the Institute of Physics (London) and Chartered Physicist)
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & ACHIEVEMENTS
1. Lecturing Electrical and Electronic principles level 3 and 4 for FE Colleges trainees in UK.
2. FE Colleges trainees and company apprentices have benefited from direct instructions on finishing the particular assignments for own courses.
3. Online tutoring and assessing of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering assignments for BTEC level3 for apprentices.
4. Leadership Skills as a Physics Course Director for 5 years helped to run successfully the physics group and physics teaching in Jubail Industrial College in Saudi Arabia.
5. Managerial Skills as a GS department Deputy chairman for 4 years.
• Use of computers, interfaces and sensors in laboratory experiments.
• Experience in students information systems and Microsoft office.
• MS words and Technical Graph plotting software.
• Language Skills: English – fluent, Arabic - fluent
Dr. Fakhry is one of the professionals I've worked with. He is an expert in his field and knows how to explain concepts and ideas suitably. Thus, from an educational point of view, I have no doubt that he can deliver high-quality material. And as a person, he is courteous and resilient when it comes to work and interactions. Hence, I recommend him for teaching, and educational counseling.
arabic lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£35||£28|
|5 hours||Not available||£50||£140|
|10 hours||Not available||£70||£280|