I am obtained a Master degree level in Mechanical Engineering, I am really approachable and friendly with a positive attitude toward people who are willing to learn, no matter their personality.
I takes thing slowly at the beginning and goes thoroughly through the fundamental but once the students understand the concept I will sped up to their pace, in order to keep them interested. This concept apply the same for badminton.
I am a Mechanical Graduate from Loughborough University UK who have achieved a first, I have given many engineering tutoring to my juniors and have taught badminton training for the lower badminton teams. I have many friends and juniors achieving the grades they wanted and thanking me, one case I taught a friend one module who was achieve 2:2 and in the exam he obtained a 1st.
MEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering. Class Obtained: [First Class Honours 1:1]
September 2013 – July 2018
British Sugar Project: Engineering Principle and Professional Skills (designed, manufactured and tested a sugar dispenser which was able to automatically dispense 5g or 10 g of sugar)
• Applied numerical techniques and innovation to design an automated dispenser, which was constrained by regulations and certification requirements. Developed a fully parametric CAD model for the dispenser and compiled various designs and incorporated innovative aspects into final product within a tight deadline.
Jaguar Land Rover Project: Second Year Industry Based Project (Turbocharger wading underwater)
• Proposed concepts ideas to improve efficiency of turbocharger actuator in water and bring them forward into manufacturing and testing.
• Design water-based Test-Rig to observe the outcome of those ideas.
• Incorporated data acquisition of high speed camera and sensors to verify the better decisions.
Bentley Motors Project: Third Year Individual Project (Study of Contact Conditions in Constant Velocity Joints of Automotive Transmission System)
• Developed strong knowledge in the kinematic of CV joint, contact stress and tribology, clarified specific area of problem with Bentley Motors.
• Designing and CAD modelling of an artificial Test-rig in NX Siemen, for manufacturing.
• Verification of instrument used to obtain reliable resolution from experimental results.
• Optimisation of FEA using both Abaqus and Marc model to successfully compare with results.
• Concluded solution has helped Bentley and formulation of a methodology for future research in similar field.
Jaguar Land Rover Project: Master year Total Product Design [Group Project] (Electro-mechanic Actuator, the control of Variable Camshaft Timing)
• Redesign the Actuator in Jaguar VCT engine, which will then be fitted in their new generation of engines.
• Team player and able work effectively in a group and independently.
• Actively planning to meet with supervisors weekly and audioconferencing with the client to meet their needs.
A-Level and GCSE:
4 A-Levels (September 2011 – June 2013) including: Maths (A*), Further Maths (B), Physics (C)
11 GCSEs (September 2009 – June 2011) including: Maths, Physics, English
ACHIEVEMENT AND SKILLS
Achieve scholarship from Loughborough University for Badminton and Excellence Student Award.
Elected to play for county when I was 14 for badminton
Obtained BUCs victory two years in a row for Loughborough University
Languages: Fluent in English, Mandarin and Hokkien. French (GCSE-level)
Programming Languages: Python, Matlab, Simulink, LabView.
Software Experience: CAD Siemens NX (Fluent), FEA analysis NX, Microsoft Office, Abaqus CAE, Marc/Mentat and ADAMS. Understand the British standard BS8888.
Ambitious and Numerate: Self-taught Further Math in AS and A2 level in one year, outside of the taught curriculum.
Driving Licence: Full UK
Loughborough University AU badminton – Secretary and Coach (2016-2017):
• Managed 6 BUCs teams and 10 Leicestershire leagues match.
• Tabulated over 80 games, whilst avoiding Christmas, Easter break and valentine day.
• Strong organization skills: Kept record of all meeting minutes. Excel all the game times, venues, score sheets and individual players performance.
• A leader to 16 Captains, who was assigned together with other committees.
• Prearranged socials, seasonal and fundraising ‘Macmillan 4 Badminton Week’ events and senior competitions with the committee team.
Played for the Loughborough Badminton team and coached badminton with wide range of ability and age
badminton lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|