Econometrics, Financial Modelling, Real Estate and Economics
âœ“ Credentials: Investment Banking, M&A and Real Estate professional. Oxford & LSE graduate. âœ“ Specialisation: Econometrics, Financial Modelling, Real Estate Analysis and Economics.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Supervision with regards to constructing your own business valuation and forecast models using a wide range of specialised software (excel, eviews, stata, SPSS, R, Matlab and VBA); including econometric analysis of time-series, cross-sectional and panel data.
Assist students with gaining skills, confidence and expertise in the areas of financial valuation, financial mathematics and mathematical finance:
- Financial Forecasting and Operating Models
- Business Plan Analysis
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis and Models
- Discounted Dividend Models
- Leverage Buyout Models
- Real Estate Appraisal Valuation Models
- Commercial and Residential Property Valuation
- Pricing of European/American/Exotic Derivatives and Binary Options
- Monte Carlo Simulation Analysis
- Credit, Market and Operational Risk Models
- Pricing of Credit Derivatives and CDOs
- Copula Models
Assist students with gaining skills, confidence and expertise in the areas of applied econometric modelling and analysis in relation to their studies and/or thesis:
- Cointegration and Error Correction Analysis
- Vector autoregression (VAR) Model
- Stationarity and time-series differencing
- Generalized AutoRegressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity (GARCH)
- Autoregressive Moving Average (ARMA) Models
- Logistic and Probit/Tobit Regression Models
- Ordinary Regression Analysis
- Instrumental Variables Techniques
- Principal Component Analysis
- Generalized Structural Equation Models
- Panel Data Analysis Fixed and Random Effects
- Dynamic Panel Data Models
With regards to real estate topics, assistance with preparation for the RICS qualifications with emphasis on the investment appraisal, property finance and performance measurement modules:
- RICS Valuation (Associated and Chartered)
- RICS Property Finance and Investment (Chartered)
- RICS Commercial Property (Associate and Chartered) with focus on investment appraisal, performance measurement and analysis
- Econometrics (Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
- Finance (Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
- Real Estate (Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
- Economics (A/AS-Level / Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
- Business Studies (A/AS-Level / Degree level / PhD level / Post doctoral level)
Exam preparation for Professional Qualifications:
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) - all levels
- Investment Management Certificate (IMC)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) qualifications with focus on real estate valuation aspects
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc Econometrics and Mathematical Economics, London School of Economics
MSc Mathematical Finance, Christ Church College, University of Oxford
- How much do you charge?
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
Weekdays and Weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- What kind of experience do you have?
Investment banking and real estate experience
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Society of Investment Professionals
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£130||£130||Not available|