simplicity is the best way of teaching, Downloadable pre-recorded lectures
Microsoft PowerPoint presentations with or without voice-over
Forums and discussion boards
Google Drive and similar collaborative tools
practicing on solving issue
Engage With Your Learners Online
Provide Ongoing Feedback
Create A Supportive Learning Environment
am senior IT engineer and I have Master degree with coaching and training certificates, I have been training for about 2 years, teaching online and in class plus training
solid IT background and over 10 years of IT experience
A hard working, motivated and enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills and able to prioritise workloads
successfully, use own initiative and work well as a member of a team to achieve company objectives. Keen to learn new
skills to enhance career prospects. Now seeking an opening where existing and potential skills may be utilised to fullest
extent, I have the capabilities to drive into success, I am eager to be challenged to grow and improve my communication
and professional IT skills gained through previous experiences in the IT support and customer ’s service area.
Managing skills – Managing the 1st line support at OCS and previous company to achieving the gloats
Customer service skills – Meeting customer needs and achieving targets and ensuring customer are fully satisfied.
Communicating and people skills – Communicating with all levels of people through my working career and during my
Team skills – Training staff at OCS Limited keeping them motivated in there working environment and doing National
as a team was essential as being part of a team is important.
May –August 2015 – Obtained CompTIA A+ and MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) Server
Administrator at 360 GSP IT Training, London
Certificates and Course obtained:
• 70-680 MCTS Windows 7 Configurations
• 70-685 Windows Server 2012 Active Directory, Configuring
• CompTIA + 801 802
• Dell DCSE Certified Engineer
• ITIL Foundation
• Engage certified Leadership styles and Qualities
• Prince Foundation
Graduated University of Wales Bangor: 2008 – 2010
MSc Computer Science.
(MSc Project in Health Care Mobile Application)
Queen Mary, University of London: 2007 - 2008
Pre-Master Programme in Computer Science.
IBN AL HAITHAM UNVERSITY: 2003 – 2006
BSc in Computer Science in the field of Programming and System Analysis
(BSC Project in Reservation Website for Radisson Blu Hotel)
Nov 2017 -Currently Senior IT Support and Managing Team Lead at OCS Limited
• Supervision and leadership IT support at the Uk site
1. Recruiting, selects and supervises day-to-day activities of staff in compliance with Human Resources
policies and procedures.
2. organizing and coordinates formal and informal orientation and training of employees under direct
3. Maintaining high performing service support functions including and IT Service Desk, Desktop Support
and VIP Support
4. Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance
in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required
5. Monitoring, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are
in place and followed
6. Organizing internal and third-party service review meetings covering performance, service
improvements, quality and processes
7. Provides leadership by disseminating information, providing feedback, advising, and coaching
• System/Application/Network Support
1. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications hosted on Windows Server 2012,
SCCM, office 365, Active Directory, Microsoft exchange, printer Sever, and VMware virtualization.
2. Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications running on Microsoft Terminal
3. Marinating the cloud through Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Dynamics 365
4. Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment.
5. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated
validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers, and administrative systems
6. Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of Windows applications and networking problems to help
7. Troubleshooting and maintain network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment, fibre patching, staking
and raking appliances Cisco, HP Dell.
8. Requesting and coordinating vendor support
9. Installing and providing support on IP telephony VOIP AVAYA, Polycom and Cisco.
10. Managing Assets and monitoring Assets using Lansweeper, PowerShell scripting.
11. Develop trends by monitoring and analysing incoming calls, problems and support requests by
• Desktop Support
1. Installing, upgrade, support and troubleshooting XP, Windows 7, windows 10, Mac OS and Microsoft
Office and any other authorised desktop applications.
2. Installing, upgrade, support and troubleshooting for printers, computer hardware and Mobile support
Android, iOS environment and Windows Phone, along with skype for business.
3. Performing general preventative maintenance tasks on computers,
laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral equipment.
4. Performing remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorised peripheral
5. Customizing desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
6. Performing work in compliance within specified warranty requirements
7. Dealing with defective equipment/parts to maintenance inventory, documents customer repairs,
maintains and restocks assigned parts inventory to insure proper spare parts levels.
8. Safely package equipment for branches and arrange for the transport of the equipment.
9. Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any
terminal service client, personal computers (PC) or notebooks that has authorized access to the
10. Developing trends by monitoring and analysing incoming calls, problems and support requests
11. Providing internet security support Symantec endpoint protection
12. Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and
escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers
13. Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support
Jun 2017- Nov 2017 IT Infrastructure Engineer State street / Verizon data centre
• Ensure successful on-time and to-quality delivery of customer deliverables and on-site performance
• Post Engineering activity reporting;
• Ensure personal KPI Adherence, On-site Performance and Procedural Compliance
• Training of all new engineers joining the project
• Maintaining IP Phones, Cisco, HP Switches, Routers, patching Copper and Fibre cables, raking, configuring Network
virtualisation and test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications
• Installing, upgrade, support and troubleshooting hardware Network applies Dell, Cisco and HP
• Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
• Professionally represent the infrastructure team as a technical consultant on projects.
• Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
• Interact and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors and contract consultants
• Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
• Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet
expected requirements of contract
• Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future
• Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualised environment, servers, LAN WAN
network and devices, and productivity tools
• Troubleshoots problems by analysing root causes and evaluating multiple options.
Nov/2016 –Apr2017 GM Financial Cardiff Senior 2nd Line IT analyst Engineer
1. Supporting Virtual & Physical Server Environments
2. Supporting · Virtual Desktop Environment Storage Controllers, Domain User & Security administration
3. Supporting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, managing group policies along with user’s credentials & Domain
4. Supporting Microsoft SharePoint and Document Management systems
5. Supporting Microsoft Exchange and E-mail services and office 365
6. Supporting Microsoft Office Suite and desktop application support incl Office 365 all small ad-hoc applications.
7. Maintaining all software, hardware, firmware, patches, etc, for all IT Assets.
8. Windows Server 2012 R2, Active Directory, software upgrades.
9. Involved in infrastructure project upgrading Cisco IP phones and control
10. Implementing servers, desktops, Cisco and polycom IP telephones, mobile phones, peripherals, printers, etc. in line
with operating procedures and practices including documentation and communication with customers, install, configure
and support Servers, Desktops, Laptops and other associated devices and peripherals along with networked data and
voice systems and their related computer hardware and software.
11.Providing 1st and 2nd line desk-side support, phone and remote support, supporting users requirements and assist in
evaluation of hardware and software, logging incident and problem management on Service-now for all the GMF
employees and on-site partners around 8 sites around the world, evaluate Service and Change requests.
12. Represent the IT Services Department and to carry out demonstrations and presentations.
13. Instant messaging supporting Lync, cisco jabber, WebEx conferencing.
Sept 2016 - IT Support Engineer Welsh Water
• Responsible for system installations and troubleshooting TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, Panasonic Toughbook
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems Win7/8/10, Microsoft Operating Systems and
Applications, supporting local and Global clients
• SIM replacement, Panasonic Tough workstation
• Contribute to high-value service related procedures and documents
• Hardware and peripherals service visits, and technical support case management
• Developing and delivering a business wide IT capability for repair and maintenance of vehicles an equipment to
support operational requirements.
Feb 2016- July 2016 Dell-Getronics IT Field Support Engineer
• Responsible for system installations and troubleshooting, Windows environment Windows O/S XP, 7,8, 10
• Hardware and peripherals service visits, and technical support case management, Windows Server 2008 /Server
deployment, Active Directory / Group, Policy Virtualization and Backups
• Troubleshoot instrument hardware such as PCs, laptops, tablets workstations, PDA and software, often under
• Contribute to high-value service related procedures and documents
• Identify areas for product and process improvement and communicate these accordingly
• Adopt and leverage our Salesforce.com business policies, procedures, and reporting
• Travel approximately 60% routinely on both a scheduled and unscheduled basis
• Logging tickets, dealing with troubleshooting security Issues, Internet Explorer and Content Access Issues
troubleshooting network printer issues, hardware failure; server issues; printer failure; driver issues, VOP and
network (Sim cards)
• Main clients: NHS Cardiff, Swansea and Newport, Cardiff University, GE Aviation, Mercedes Benz Bridgend, CGI,
Cardiff Airport, Dow Corning Barry, Alert Logic, Welsh water, Welsh finance, Evening post Swansea, national
Statistics Newport, Ford, Conduit and Ministry of justices.
Jan 2010– FEB 2015 MICT, British Telecom, UK IT Support Engineer Project manager
• Working on I.T. and infrastructure projects within the financial sector
• Communicating with clients to get details of faults
• Providing a high degree of professionalism and customer satisfaction and team working effectively/working well
• working out and agreeing timescales, budgets and quality
• ensuring a smooth changeover from the old IT system to the new one
• Problem solving, investigating and researching issues, repairing equipment, and document and maintain Help
Desk policies and procedures.
• Setting up new equipment and upgrading existing systems also support and testing and servicing equipment
• Recording problems and their solutions for future reference
• Training clients on new systems or software applications
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work
environment; developing personal growth opportunities and Supervising I.T. staff
• Being a positive role model and building positive working relationships with others
• Motivating the team to achieve deadlines and goals and negotiating and Securing contracts with large companies
• IT SKILLS
• I have a wide range of IT skills such as networking, VOIP, vast knowledge of active directory, internet
• TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS and PC building, Sound analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Microsoft Systems software and Hardware, Office 365, Exchange, SCCM, Windows Server 2012R
• Print Management Software, PaperCut
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook exchange and Access)
• Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape and Outlook Express
• Applications: MS Visual Studio Competent user of Flash, Dreamweaver, PageMaker.
• Operating Systems support: Apple Mac support
• Version 10.4: "Tiger" Version 10.5: "Leopard" Version 10.6: "Snow Leopard" Version 10.7: "Lion Version 10.8:
• "Mountain Lion Version 10.9: "Mavericks"
• Network Skills
• Microsoft Server 2003, 2012
• WIFI and LAN setup and troubleshoots, IP addressing and subnetting, Routing concepts
• Hardware: Fixing and installing Laptops and PCs, printer troubleshoots, switches and routers
• Provide intranet VPN solution using global protect, Cisco AnyConnect.
• Fibre, copper patching, Cabinets raking shelves and staking and power management
• Further Qualifications:
• QA Training, London:
Fundamentals of Project Management, Persuasive Negotiation Skills. Communication Skills, Customer Service
level 4, leadership style and qualties
OTHER INFORMATION / HOBBIES
I have a keen interest in technology and keep myself updated on the advances and new products
• Enjoy most sports and I am keen in fitness, going to different events and socialising with family and friends
• Languages: I speak basic Spanish and fluent Arabic with English
• Holder of full-clean driving licence
References available upon request
basic computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft word lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|