• My teaching method is all about having a regime and practice as much as possible, to really nail down the basics to be able to approach more complicated topics with greater understanding.
• My mission is be assess a students capability and make a schedule making sure I do the best methods to help them improve and to meet our deadlines in development.
- Private Mathematics Tutor – GCSE / A-Level Preparation
• Advising students in exam preparation and provided coaching on specific topics where required.
• Teaching for nearly 2 years to students of all ages, helping them be more confident in their abilities in a short space of time. Students have achieved fantastic grades (A range) and have passed 11+ examinations to their desired Secondary school destination.
Travel expenses included in the fee.
-London School of Economics
BSc in Business, Mathematics and Statistics - 2.1
-Tiffin Boys School
A Level: Mathematics (A*), Further Mathematics (A*), Economics (A), Physics (B) GCSE: 4A*, 4A, 2B (including A* in Mathematics)
-Unruly Group (Finance Executive)
• Reporting directly to the VP of Financial Operations
• Attended important client meets, discussing new proposals on products and system reports for the external stakeholders.
• Sourcing and reporting daily programmatic earnings and managing the contract database, reconciling key publisher
details between finance and business development.
-Lloyds Banking Group (Finance Analyst)
Summer Internship (10 weeks) June - September 2015
• Supported the reporting and analysis of ‘The Cross Brand Trading pack’, an executive report designed to give a business update and cross brand comparisons for senior managers such as the Managing Director of Lloyds.
• Placed in charge of a new business forecast model named ‘Project Solitaire’, duties included weekly high level reporting and fortnightly presentations.
• Created a new 2016 Forecast within ‘Project Outturn’ using high level Excel formulas taking into account factors historical seasonality check, daily run rating to create a multiple scenario based forecast predictions for Products sold
ACTIVITIES, SKILLS & INTERESTS
Keen Sportsman - Committed to my local football team for 6 years as team captain, AFC EWELL, and competing on a regional scale. I am currently a member of LSE’s football squad competing against other Universities, also being an established first team cricketer at Tiffin Boys School, touring England and Holland (2011).
LSESU Tamil Society- Events Manager - Establishing and promoting various events and fundraisers, as well as liaising with societies outside LSE to organise a contemporary dance for the annual LSE Timeless show.
Finance Manager- Young Enterprise - Played a lead role in preparation of presentations, valuations and execution of the financial restrictions faced.
football lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|