My teaching method are TBL and TTT teaching methods. I have been taught year 1 to year 2 students and also adults Mandarin. Familiar with GCSE and A-level.
My major is Education. Master degree of the university of Sheffield and compassionate primary school teacher with experience with students from various backgrounds and adjusting teaching methods accordingly, with great ability to offer emotional guidance and to deal with emergencies.
• National Education Association
• GCSE and A-level Chinese syllabus • Safeguarding
Mandarin teacher (Internship), 04/2019 to Current zero one education – London
• TKT certificate
• Field trip planning
• Mandarin proficiency certificate
• familiar with GCSE and a-level procedures
• teach adults Mandarin
• Study GSCE A-LEVEL exam questions and exam papers, learn how to analyze and evaluate know the
status quo of British students
Class sponsor internship, 09/2017 to 12/2017 Nantong Experimental Primary School – Nantong
• Administered and graded tests and assignments to evaluate students' progress.
• Established positive rapport with students and parents by communicating through phone calls, emails
and the Parent Teacher Club.
• Developed and taught lessons on children's books, poems, movies and themes to increase students’
interests in related subjects.
• Coached students in English Speaking Contest and guided one of them to win the silver medal.
English teacher internship, 03/2017 to 06/2017 Yangzhou Gong Ren Zi Di Primary School – Yangzhou
• Responsible for school’s safeguarding.
• Taught a new course and reviewed the syllabus.
• Graded students' homework and offered comments.
• Set up an English Corner at school for students to practice their oral English.
Chinese teacher (student part-time), 10/2015 to 12/2015 Zhi Yaun training school – Yangzhou
• Prepared daily lesson plans, taught students writing and grammar.
• Provided students with individual attention.
• Created and planned a new segment to add into school’s curriculum.
Provided students with individual attentions.
• Successfully increased students’ grades with over 20%.
English teacher internship, 05/2015 to 07/2015 Yangzhou Dongguan Primary School – Yangzhou
• Briefed learning objectives of all lessons, units and projects to students and parents.
• Established positive rapport with students and parents through phone calls, emails and the Parent
• Organized and supervised class projects, field trips and guest events.
• Developed and taught English clubs on English children's books, poems and films to raise students’
After-school tutor (student part-time), 12/2014 to 12/2015 Lang Teng Training School – Yangzhou
• Maintained classroom discipline and ensured safeguarding. • Assisted students with their homework.
• Offered individual vocabulary tuitions to every students.
• Helped students to develop independent study skills.
M.A.: Education, 2019 University of Sheffield
Bachelor of Arts: Primary Education, 2018 University of Nantong - China
Associate of Arts: Primary School Education, 2016
Normal college of Yangzhou Vocational University - China
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||Not available||£20|