I have been teaching piano (classical and jazz) to all ages for over 20 years and really enjoy watching my pupils making progress with their studies.
Do you want to pick up where you left?
..all ages welcome..
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Classical Piano; Music Theory; Jazz Piano; Jazz Harmony & Improvisation; Blues; Pop; Ear Training; Jazz Composition & Arranging; Musicianship; Jazz Clarinet: Jazz Sax; Jazz Trumpet;
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Diploma in Pianoforte - Honours (Sept 1998) - Conservatory of Perugia, Italy Diploma in Jazz - Honours (Sept 2005) - Conservatory of Perugia, Italy Post Grad in Jazz - Honours (Apr 2008) - Conservatory of Perugia, Italy
- How much do you charge?
£20 per half hour; £30 per hour
For teaching at pupils'own home, extra £5 per lesson
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home in Hitchin, Herts, on my own piano or keyboards.
I am willing to travel in the Htichin area for lessons.
- When are you available?
Mon - Sat from 9am - 8pm depending on my availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages welcome from little ones to grown ups! beginners to professional!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
From Elementary to Diploma entry level (Grade 8) - All ABRSM and TRINITY grades both Classical & Jazz
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Using Skype via webcam on laptop (high speed internet connection), I can tutor online, explaining and showing how to play the pianoItalian equi visuallly.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am always very happy to listen to what students want to learn and sharing my love of music with them.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been a professional performer for over 20 years and currently perform throughout the UK and Italy. As a teacher, I have been teaching professional both in music schools and privately for the last 20 years. I have been teaching privately to students in the Hitchin area for the last two years and can also teach ABRSM & Trinity exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes of course!
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained privately and at the Conservatory of Perugia in Italy.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
A couple of my current pupils are a 40 year old man who is learning the elements of jazz piano and a twenty year old girl who is studying for her classical diploma.
• Diploma in Pianoforte (Conservatory of Perugia, Italy); Diploma in Jazz Piano (Conservatoire of Perugia, Italy)
• Post Grad in Jazz (Conservatory of Perugia, Italy)
• CRB checked & approved
• MU; PRS
saxophone lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest clarinet lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trumpet lessons for all!
Taking wind instruments lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|