Hello, I will be happy to teach you Russian. My lessons are taylored to my students' needs and standards and I can recommend you the textbook which will ideally suit your demands.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Russian ( all levels ) and English as a foreign language.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a University lecturer, PhD (Linguistics).
- How much do you charge?
£30 per hour. Discounts for group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home/or at students' homes. I can travel to Worcester, Upton-Upon-Severn, Ledbury, Hereford, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham. I also teach using SKYPE.
- When are you available?
All days of the week.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and all levels. They include: "survival" Russian for those who are planning their trip to Russia; Russian for beginners ( pre ) - intermediate Russian; GCSE Russian; A-level Russian; University Russian; Business Russian.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
GCSE, A-level, AS-level
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have broadband and skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I have a useful tip for language learners. From my own experience I know how important it is to study a language regularly, at least every other day and for at least 15 minutes. It is the regularity that matters, like with physical exercises.
- What kind of experience do you have?
25 years of teaching English as second language at University and 13 years of teaching Russian as second language at schools, colleges and privately.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I do.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Odessa National University ( Odessa, Ukraine )
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Yes, I am a part-time Russian tutor at Brasshouse Language Centre ( Birmingham ).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
Apart from my classes at the colleges and school mentioned above I have several private listeners who range from beginners to advanced Russian speakers. One of my listeners has recently successfully passed Ð¢Ð ÐšÐ˜ exam.
• Teacher of English as a second language
• PhD ( Linguistics )
• Enhanced Disclosure 0(concealed information)0
• part-time tutor in BAES Language centre in Birmingham,
russian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|