I will use the authentic learning method for Chinese native speakers here. and produce the language environment exactly the same in China. Also, as the Chinese character is like specific things, I will combine them together to help the student to remember.
I am a master's degree graduate student at the University of Sheffield. I have given lessons for half a year, and I am extremely patient and love smile. I love teaching, all my students like me and like to learn from me.
A focused International Marketing graduate with a 2:1 degree, specialising in marketing analysis and consumer behaviour. Possesses relevant professional marketing experience gained with a large state-owned enterprise, acquiring valuable strategic management and data analyzing skills in the retail sector. Is thoughtful, genuine and reliable, able to contribute innovative ideas to solve problems in working with others to achieve challenging objectives on time and with excellence.
Education and Qualifications
Sep 2018 – Sep 2019 The University of Sheffield
MSc in International Management and Marketing 2.1
Modules: International Business Strategy, Marketing Research, Consumer Behaviour, and Global Marketing.
Case Studies: P&G, Danone, Pret A Manger, and Honda Motor
Dissertation: The effect of different types digital content on consumers’ perception for high and low involvement products.
Sep 2009 – Jun 2013 Southwest Jiaotong University
BEng Civil Engineering
Jul 2013-Jul 2018 China Tobacco Company
Job Title Marketing Administrator (Jul 2016 – Jul 2018)
• Provided support to the sales team to achieve monthly targets.
• Collected and analysed daily sales data.
• Visited customers to gather their opinions and to discuss service levels and any improvements.
• Attended meetings with sales managers to advise on marketing strategies to boost sales.
• Training frontline sales staff to negotiate with customers to improve sales.
• Organised launch of new products including booking venues, inviting retailers, presenting new products and distributing samples.
• Contributed to 5% increased sales in two districts by working with sales staff to achieve harmonious collaboration.
Job Title Finance Administrator (Jul 2013 – Jun 2016)
• Audited quarterly revenues and expenditures including income and cost accounting, administrative expenses, selling and finance.
• Performed a project audit for office building that included project application, bidding, construction, completion acceptance and settlement.
• Transferred accounts to business partners. Prepared accounting entries and accounting vouchers.
• Checked documents and capital appropriation. Reported financial data regularly.
Reason for leaving: To move to the UK to study for Masters
Skills and Interests
Languages: Chinese (native), English (fluent)
Communication skills: Visited retailers weekly and built rapport with them. Wrote well-structured reports monthly. Organised seminar and negotiated about the construction cost with stakeholders. Reduced costs by £4,500 on a project payment.
Adaptability Skills: Performed different roles such as Marketing Manager, Auditor, Accountant. Learned to adapt to the workplace and communicated efficiently with people of different personalities. Equipped with the ability to learn to be competent for a new position quickly.
Problem Solving/Analytical Skills: Analysed the issues of various companies and proposed strategic options by using different models and references in case studies. Compared and analysed the sales data of the current and previous year’s performances and recommended strategies.
Teamwork/Project Management: Cooperated with different teams to finish group assignments. Was always the leader to arrange assignments. Would help other module mates to complete weekly presentations in time.
Technical Skills: Knowledgeable with the use of Microsoft Office, accounting software and SPSS.
Interests: Chinese Zither, Dancing, Table Tennis, Travelling
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - chinese lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||£70||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||£120||Not available||£150|