I am able to teach one to one to A-level law students and undergraduate students in any of the core LLB modules. I will teach with a clear structure. I am able to go through past papers with students, and explain the best approaches to writing assignments.
I will explain key cases, statutes, and commentary; and help to develop critical analysis using journal articles for students who wish to extend their capabilities.
I am currently studying a Masters in Law at UCL, specialising in Human Rights Law. I have a first class undergraduate degree in Law with Criminology, and have experience working as a legal advisor in a debt collection company. I have also ran a revision clinic for final year Land Law students.
Education and Qualifications
Sep 2019 – Sep 2020 - University College London - LLM Master of Laws
Modules: Dissertation; Land Use, Sustainability and Environmental Justice; Advanced Foundations of Environmental Law; Gender, Law and the State: Current Legal Issues; Comparative Human Rights Law; Decolonizing the Law
Oct 2015 – June 2019 - The University of Brighton - LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology - First Class Pass
Year 1 Modules
Public law; Legal Structures and Legal Ethics; Tort Law; Law in Practice; Introduction to Criminal Justice Studies; Theories of Crime
Year 2 Modules
Law in Practice; Criminal Law; Contract Law 1 & 2; EC Law; Criminologies of Crime Control; Critical Perspectives on Criminal Justice
Year 3 Modules
Land Law; Equity & Trusts; Legal Research Project; Company & Finance Law; Global Issues: Crime, Harm, Power, Placement Project
5th June - 8th Dec 2017 - Collections Agent at Corporate and Legal Group of Companies
• Work placement at a debt recovery agency
• Involved with day-to-day primary operations, including: recovery, investigations, negotiation, causation, as well as other services
• Learnt and maintained legal knowledge surrounding collections operations, and passed the Collector Accreditation Initiative Test (CAIT)
• Managed all housing association accounts, acting as first point of contact for these clients
• Ensured accounts in the ‘dispute received’ stage were worked properly, including relevant documents gathered, and FCA and FOS guidelines followed
• Worked closely with disputed cases, offering alternative dispute resolution
• Monitored payment card accounts
• Elected as Law with Criminology course rep – working closely with course leader and other reps to swiftly and effectively address issues; also participated in Course Board Meetings, delivering student concerns and appreciations.
• Worked as a Student Engagement Officer – primary objectives involved student participation in the National Student Survey; and planning of the Business School Graduation Ball.
• Entered Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution National Negotiations Competition alongside a CPE (postgraduate) student, and came 6th in the London regional.
• Worked alongside land law lecturer to formulate a model answer for final year students for a complicated ‘easements and freehold covenants’ problem question.
• Led a land law revision clinic after receiving a grade in the top 10% of my year group.
• Awarded The Burt Brill and Cardens Prize – ‘for the final year LLB (Hons) student who performs the best in the final year Equity and Trusts module.’
• Awarded The Flare Audio Prize – ‘for the final year Land Law student who has demonstrated dedication and academic achievement in land law.’
2017 Collector Accreditation Initiative certificate.
2016 Elected as Law with Criminology course rep in second year of University.
- 17 Westlaw UK basic certificate.
2015 Numerous attendance awards throughout 6th form, including recognition for 100% attendance.
2013 Vice Principal Commendation Award ‘for being amazing in English, and in her mentor group’.
First DAN status as a black belt in Wado Ryu Karate-Do.
Drama LAMDA monologues qualification.
criminal law lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest civil law lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, law general lessons for all!
Taking public law lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£15|