Since every person has different learning needs and methodology my classes are personalised.
There is not just one way to learn, so the lessons can last from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
If you have particular needs, as improve just the speaking or the writing skills, we can arrange classes focused on just that part.
I am also well-prepared in literature (under the master/PhD level).
I have been giving lessons in Italy for years.
I had around 10 students, and them all have improved their grades.
I have more experience with children and young people, but I have also experience with adults.
I have also reviewed several working paper in Italian.
Master in International Business (MIB) Expected 08/2018
Hult International Business School | London, England
Undergraduate Degree in Economic and Social Science 10/2017
Bocconi University | Milan, Italy
• Full scholarship ISU Bocconi
• Data Analyst in Aleph
• Member of Bocconi’s Association “Aleph-Analisi Strategiche”
• Volunteered to create a marketing campaign to raise awareness of Bone Marrow donation through an event organized by A.B.E.O. Onlus
• I operated as volunteer in a team of 10 at the “Festivaletteratura”, organised in Mantua
Languages: Italian (native), English (fluent), Spanish (basic)
- GMAT (620) obtained in May 3rd, 2017
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL) certificate acquired in April 2015;
- ECDL Advanced Spreadsheets got in July 2015
Perfect! Rebecca is a great teacher, calm, understanding and a great sense of humour
Lovely person, it was a pleasure being his tutor.
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - italian lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - italian lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|