I would love to enhance their language skills. I aim to let foreign speaker to learn the beauty of Cantonese as it is no longer a common language in China and the world. I specialise in teaching teenagers or children under 18, however I'm happy to accept people of any age.
I would love to teach under a chill and relaxed environment. I would want my students to learn the language under their daily circumstances. The academic work from school or small assignments from me would be one of the focus of their learning. I am expecting a weekly class for 1-2hours so as to let my students have time to digest what they have learnt through the lesson.
I am an events management student at the moment, graduated from UAL in 2020 in Theatre Design. I am also a freelance professional dancer in London. Cantonese is my first language while Mandarin is my second language but I have been learning it since a child therefore I am more than capable to teach these two languages
I had previously taught private 1-1 or 1-2 Chinese/Cantonese language lessons for 3years, mainly under 18years old for their exams or homework. They had an average of 65/100 (50 as passing mark).
Cancellation Policy: please cancel the class 24hours before, or else the cancellation fee would be £10
If the student is above 18, the cost for each class would be £20/hour;
group class would be £18/student for each hour (max 10students per class)
In-person class would only be available when the covid situation is under tier3 or whenever it is available.
• Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
• Strong problem solver
• Multitasking and prioritisation
• Time management
• Communication skills
• Team player and management
• Dancer focusing on Jazz Funk and Heels
• Excel spreadsheets
• Microsoft Office
STAGE/PRODUCTION MANAGER | 09/2019 to 12/2019
WCA and MDX University - London
• Managed team of 4 dancers, overseeing the cast, training, and did costume and set lightings design for the outcome 'Rise Again' as a dance piece
DANCER| 11/2019 to PRESENT
Base Dance Studio - London
• Manged class from 10-30 person, from beginners to intermediate levels, overseeing teaching and training
INTERPRETOR | 07/2017 to PRESENT
Clear Communications - London
• Translating for non-English speakers in NHS
DANCE TEAM MANAGER | 07/2019 to 11/2019
Beer Li (Dance Instructor) - Hong Kong
• Monitoring over 32dancers and keep track on their practise times and amount of rehearsals in 10weeks
• Costume designer for the team
OFFICE ASSISTANT | 08/2018 to 09/2018
Rhema Plastic Packaging Products Factory - Hong Kong
• Managed current clients calls and orders, re-enter written order into digital format
• As company product photographer and website manager
STAGE DESIGNER ASSISTANT | 12/2016 to 01/2017
Fion Cheng (Freelance Stage Designer) - Hong Kong
• Generated different ideas in the stage design for a Hong Kong singer's concert
• Checked on the build up of the stage and made sure it is on time and in good progress
• Testings on the stage materials including lightings and different mechanisms
PACKAGE DESIGNER | 07/2016 to 09/2016
Blesscuit - Hong Kong
• Designed the mooncake and cookie gift box, and the individual food packages
• Monitoring in the food packaging factory and helped with the packaging
• Quality check of the baked cookies and mooncakes
PERSONAL TUTOR | 08/2017 to 09/2020
Self-Employed – Hong Kong, London
• Online or in-person classes for 1-2hours
• Children and teenagers under 18
University of Westminster - London| Master Degree
Event Design and Management, 2021
Wimbledon College of Arts, UAL - London | Bachelor of Arts (Hons)
Theatre Design, 2020
Central Saint Martins, UAL - London | Level 4 Diploma in Arts and Design
Chamberlain Institute - Hong Kong | BTEC Level 3 Foundation Diploma in Arts and Design
Chamberlain Institute - Hong Kong | BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Arts and Design
Good Hope School - Hong Kong | DSE
Arts, ICT (media), Chinese History, 2016
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking oral expression - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£115||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£220||£200|