My name is Jack Wray and I am 24 years old who has been using the gym since I was 17. I will adopt a practical methodology to my teaching by offering you a step by step guide to help you reach your goals
My name is Jack Wray High performing Business student completed an undergraduate degree at the University of Southampton, and Masters student at International Management at the University of Exeter.
I have over 8 years experience within the gym and have experience and knowledge I can pass on to you!
17 Hawthorns, PL12 4BB, Cornwall
University Of Exeter
MSc International Management: First Class Honours (79%)
• Worked alongside a multinational cohort improved my teamwork and verbal communication skills
• Further developed my time management skills studying at a higher level with a more intense workload.
University Of Southampton
BSc Business Management: First Class Honours & Awarded The Southampton Business School Best Performance in Programme Prize.
• Relevant modules studied include: Management Accounting (90%), Strategic Management (86%) and Technological Innovation (83%),
• Demonstrated written communication and research skills through my dissertation investigating user attitudes towards Facebook display advertising (84%).
• Received the Southampton Business School Scholarship in 2017/18 and 2018/19 for outstanding attainment.
Saltash.net Community School: A Levels:
Business (A), Politics (A), Geography (A)
Saltash.net Community School:
11 GCSEs A*-B including English (A) and Maths (A)
Academic Writing Specialist
• Responsible for reading university level assignments and offering academic writing feedback for written structure, punctuation, choice of language, and referencing.
• Actively identify strengths and weaknesses within student essays and demonstrated effective communication skills to outline how they can further improve their grade.
Industrial Placement: Aldi UK
• Implemented an innovative checkout system to manage queue length, improve productivity, and increase store sales.
• System trial in two stores resulted in 21% increase in shopper satisfaction and sales increase of 6.2%. System now being rolled out to high sale stores in the region.
• Successfully managed Aldi stores with up to 50 employees. Responsibilities included: delegating tasks, writing store rotas, and ordering store stock, increasing store availability and reducing waste by 7%.
• Developed time management and communication skills through experience within an Area Manager position where I was responsible for managing 3-5 stores across the Swindon region.
SB Furniture Ltd: Cornwall
Sales and Removal
• Time divided between coordinating house clearances and selling furniture in the warehouse.
• Quickly promoted to a leadership role as part of a sub team at age 18 which developed my ability to lead older and more experienced colleagues.
2015 MPs Constituency Office (South East Cornwall)
• Experienced in dealing with a range of people from members of the public walking in the office to written communication with government ministers.
• Coordinated MP’s weekly surgeries, developing my time management and organisational skills whilst working to tight deadlines.
Interests & Activities
• IDM Accreditation in Direct and Digital Marketing
• Hootsuite Platform & Social Marketing Certification
• Level 3 Qualification in Sports Leadership
• Running: Competed in multiple marathons and ultramarathons.
• Football: Played throughout my life, captaining and winning local leagues at both youth and adult level.
• Politics: Volunteer political canvassing with my local MP.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
nutrition lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest weightloss lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, learning to eat well lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|