Hello! My name is Usaid and I’m a Chemical and Petroleum Engineer. I have plenty of experience teaching Maths, Physics and Chemistry to students of different backgrounds and ages. I will be strongly committed with your learning, and we will work in your motivation and study skills in addition to the main subject each class.
I base all my lectures on the constructive alignment principle, which means basically matching the student capacity with the intellectual challenge. During the first lesson, I assess what are the learning outcomes required and the knowledge/skills of the students. Based on that and the available time, the tutoring sessions are planned. These are based mainly on a theoretical introduction of the topic of interest, then the solution of an example and afterwards go through a broad range of exercises ordered by difficulty. The student should try to do these exercises and after each one we check the result and the conceptual thinking process performed. This helps to consolidate learning and understand in depth the theory behind the exercise, preventing a mechanistic style of learning.
I have completed my undergraduate from the University of Nottingham and postgraduate from University of Teesside. Currently, I am a working at Deloitte LLP as an associate and studying towards my Accredited Chartered Accountancy. As you can see, my field of study has been Science and Mathematics.
I have 500+ hours of one to one teaching experience in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. I will be able to help you understand the core concept of topics along with exam paper practices.
If you want me to have a quick chat or demo, I would be more than happy to do that. Please don`t hesitate to contact me if you do have any further questions.
I am an innovative and driven postgraduate Petroleum Engineering student seeking a graduate
role. During my undergraduate degree, I completed a year- long industrial placement at Nestle. I
was able to deliver strong work process improvements to help improve the efficiency and
performance of the business. Managing my education workload together with a part time job has
helped me to perform well under pressure. I am looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment
to utilise and further enhance my analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Masters in Petroleum Engineering with Advanced Practice. Sept 2018 – June 2020
● Graduated with distinction.
● Modules Included: Drill Engineering, Hydrocarbon Production, Material Balance and
Recovery Mechanism, Petroleum Economics, Reservoir Engineering.
● Awarded £3000 scholarship by Teesside University as Vice-Chancellor Award for High
Achiever International student.
THE UNIVERSITY OF NOTTINGHAM
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering with one-year Industrial Placement. Sept 2014 – 2018
● Graduated with a degree of high 2:1
● Modules Included: Fluid Mechanics, Separation Process, Heat Mass Transfer,
Thermodynamics, Process Simulation, Plant Design, Particle Mechanics, Multicomponent
Separation, Reactor Design and Project Management.
● Awarded £4600 in scholarship by Nottingham University as High Achiever International
● Received an Environmental and Sustainability Award in the final year design project.
● Learnt innovative approaches for cost reduction while working on final year design project.
● Developed succinct report writing skills while preparing projects and lab-reports
● Prioritising competing demands at busy times by setting myself achievable goals.
● Developed profound interest in Economic Analysis, HAZID and HAZOP while working on my
final year design project.
● Developed precision and accuracy while performing laboratory experimentations.
GCE A LEVELS – UCAS Points 240 KARACHI, PAKISTAN
● Maths (A*), Physics (A), Chemistry (A) and Business (B) 2012 – 2014
● Awarded 100% Scholarship for A-Level based on outstanding performance in O Levels
GCE O LEVELS
● 2A*, 5A, 4B and 1C
NESTLE YORK, UK
Business Solution Placement Analyst Jun 2016 – Aug 2017
● Responsible to provide IT based support to the business; upkeep of cloud based application
and ensure system compliance at all times.
● Successfully delivered a project to upgrade SAP implementation in HR. Coordinated all
resources and managed stakeholder expectation. Led the management of change process
and delivered all targets in as per schedule. Launch went smooth and minor issues after
Go-Live were promptly resolved. Formally recognised by the management team on behaviour
to “c compete and connect” through various stages of the project.
● Worked on Data Cleansing project, managed to update records for Nestle Contractors, which
reduced the security risk. Also managed to eliminate the Nestle Leavers record that saved
unnecessary cost to the business.
CALL CENTRE AGENT NOTTINGHAM, UK
Inbound Call Centre Agent, MPL Contact June 2018 – Aug 2018
● Helped clients making purchases and taking online payments.
● Dealing with customer’s query and complaints by providing the excellent customer service.
● Learned to work under pressure to meet individual and team targets.
● Able to motivate other team members and improve the overall team performance.
International Call Centre Agent, Unitemp, UK Apr 2015 - Mar 2015
● Welcomed prospective students at Nottingham University advising them about the life and
culture in Nottingham.
● Students and parents were pleased with the guidance and suggestions given to them.
● Learned time management skills by managing studies and part time work simultaneously.
Inbound Call Centre Agent, Prolog LTD, UK Nov 2014 – Dec 2014
● Developed an excellent understanding fo the products available and communicated this to
● Learned the balance to provide excellent customer services whilst maximising sales.
SAIMA PACKAGING KARACHI, PAKISTAN
Summer Placement as Production Analyst May 2014 – Jul 2014
● Analysed inventory wastage in packaging department and develop solution to reduce
● Implemented FIFO (First in First out) stocking techniques at packing department that helped
reduced wastage by 20%.
● Elected as president of Indoor Sport Society during A Levels. Organised several sports
tournaments and led my college team to second position in regional competitions.
● Elected as treasurer of Pakistan society in Nottingham University. Managed financial
accounts by ensuring all membership fees and charity funds were collected on time and
managed a prudent spend on events.
● Elected as a Class Representative during final year of school. Helped liaise important
concerns raised by students and help improve student satisfaction level.
● Keen badminton player and member of Badminton club in University of Teesside. Looking to
qualify for inter university competition to be held in Feb 2019.
Available on request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking chemical engineering lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|