Explain the theory of topic(s) to be covered.
Show examples of how to apply the theory to solve problems.
Give exercises for the student to work through, to demonstrate that they understand.
Demonstrate the combinations to be applied and explain why the techniques work.
Practice the combinations on pads, other equipment.
Warm up drills.
Teach an aspect of theory.
I have a 1st class honours degree in BSc Mathematics, but I have also spent seven years playing the piano and twenty years as a martial artist. I teach full contact Karate, and I am capable of teaching up to G.C.S.E Mathematics and beginner level piano (level 2).
BSc First Class Honours Mathematics degree graduate who has strong communication, organisation and leadership skills. Specialising in analysis, design and problem solving using logically constructed reasoning. Proficient in SAS, SQL and VBA programming. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Software including Power BI, Office and SQL Server. Experience with using Tableau, Google Analytics and Business Objects. Works effectively in groups and individually.
Data Analyst Mclaren Racing, Woking 2017 (Oct) – 2018 (Nov)
• Create MI reports to optimise and evolve business
• Deliver reports to business areas including Finance, Manufacturing and Engineering
• Utilised Power BI, Excel and PowerPoint to deliver reporting solutions
• Negotiate with IT to prioritise BI projects by utilising tact and diplomacy
• Work with Finance, HR and Payroll teams to improve their business processes
• Assist with installation and implementation of Power BI for the wider business
• Document processes to a high standard for both technical and non-technical users
• Manage expectations from key stakeholders in a timely manner
• Liaise with key stakeholders to capture business objectives and key requirements
• Ensure SLA’s are met for the MI reporting function
• Make prompt decisions in a fast pace dynamic environment
• Technical point of contact between Racing and IT teams
• Provide technical support for other members of the team and business
CRM and VIP Executive Logispin, West Byfleet 2017 (Jun) – 2017 (Nov)
• Data analyst within Marketing who analysed campaign data using Oracle and Excel
• Launched campaigns, one resulting in a net profit of approximately $10,000 US dollars
• Worked with Finance department on data manipulation and spreadsheet cleansing
• Assisted with installation and implementation of Tableau for the wider business
• Technical point of contact between Marketing and IT teams
Business Information Analyst AXA Insurance UK, Cobham 2014 – 2017
• Created MI reports using SAS, SQL and VBA to optimise and evolve business
• Delivered reports business areas including Finance, Marketing and IT
• Utilised Business Objects, Tableau and Google Analytics to deliver reporting solutions
• Conducted peer reviews and quality assuring deliverables from team members
• Assisted manager with day to day team management tasks
• Lead weekly team meetings, tracking retrospective progress and delegating work
• Provided BI inductions to new employees within team and across other departments
• Managed expectations from internal and external customers in a timely manner
• Main point of contact for handling operational and commercial queries
Data Administrator MIT Skills, West Byfleet 2013 – 2014
IT Consultant Esuasive, Windsor 2012 – 2013
BSc 1st Class Hons Mathematics Coventry University, Coventry 2008 - 2011
Training and Professional Qualifications
Recognised as a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist 2012 - 2013
• TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Applications
• Programming with .NET: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction
• Represent the UK in international Karate competitions
• Playing piano and performing in company and community events
• Reading and broadening knowledge on subjects of interest
Available on request.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|