My teaching method is by analysing the students ability to learn and I personalise my presentation according to the students.
The students can discuss an share the syllabus they want and accordingly the classes will be arranged.
Additional topics and practice sessions may also be included on request.
I am an Engineer with MBA.I already have classroom teaching experience in teaching MBA students.'Economics,Marketing,Business Strategy, Operational Management & Statistics' was my subjects in teaching MBA students. My industry experience will help you to understand the subject with examples.
• PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner, PEOPLE CERT, valid till 28 April 2021.
• CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) Certified professional by “PMI” (Project Management Institute).
• Proficiently handled multiple projects/clients and possess ability to organize information, communicate & present findings in a clear and useful manner.
• Worked with executives such as CEO, CFO and VP’s, and delivered a real time strategic plan and project proposals.
Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA)
March 2015 - March 2018
Worked as Project Management Executive in Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA), A Statutory Body of Government of Kerala, India constituted for the Industrial Infrastructure Development in the State.
Operational Area: KINFRA develops Industrial parks with all basic Infrastructure facilities like Power, Water, Roads and Industry specific common facilities. The main objective of KINFRA is to provide both land and building space to interested entrepreneurs on a lease basis to promote industrial development in the State.
Key Projects Associated: KINFRA Defense Park, Palakkad, Electronic Manufacturing Cluster, Kochi, Mega Food Park, Palakkad, International Exhibition Cum Convention Center, Kochi, Gem & Jewelry Industrial Park, Thrissur, Footwear Cluster, Kozhikode, Global Ayurveda Village, Trivandrum, Spices Park, Idukki, etc.
Responsibilities: Identifying New Project Initiatives - Project Proposal preparation - Project planning - DPR preparation-Project Documentation - Project Presentations- Organizing B2B meets – Project Monitoring and schedule preparation-Organizing Seminars & Colloquiums - Project Coordination –Building Client Relations (with Govt. of India and Entrepreneurs)-Personal Administration &HR.
• Proficiently handles multiple projects / clients and possess ability to organize information, communicate & present findings in a clear and useful manner.
• Efficient time management and effort estimation skills in project planning and implementation.
• Committed to maintaining an in-depth awareness of emerging technologies and project management techniques.
1. MBA in Rural Management and Finance.
November 2012 – December 2014
School of Management and Entrepreneurship, KUFOS.
2. Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication
July 2008 – May 2012
Viswajyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Vazhakulam.
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, management lessons for all!
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|