- Hourly rate £15
- Response Time 24h
- Number of students 1
Unfortunately, this tutor is unavailable
A Mechanical engineer (with TESOL) for physics and mathematics year 7 to GCSE level
- at their home
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
I am a Mechanical Engineer studied from the University of Leeds UK. I have my undergraduate in Production Engineering with honors. I have worked with different manufacturing companies. Recently I got my TESOL certification from International House London.
My teaching methodology is student oriented and focused. Most of my lessons plans involve student - student interaction (if in groups) or student - teacher interactions. I incorporate various techniques such as teach - test - teach or Test - teach - test so that the student understands the concept better. During my lessons, I efficiently make use of Blackboard and powerpoint presentations to make lesson innovative, fresh and engaging.
• Competent in developing lesson plans for the students.
• Effective and efficient lesson delivery through specified course books to the desired standard.
• Assessing student’s difficulties with language and recommending and implementing solutions to overcome the problem.
• Focus on learner style and linguistics. Identifying specific problems related to grammar, lexis, and pronunciation.
• Suggesting relevant activities to the student to overcome language problem from resource books.
• Selecting appropriate material/resources to aid the learner’s language development.
• Effectively using classroom management techniques to engage students in the topic.
• Handling the lesson plan stage effectively keeping time management and anticipating problems that may occur in class.
- 5h: £67
- 10h: £127
- + ££5