I am Dr Chirag Bhandari. I am a Master in Surgery with an experience of over 5 years. I was a topper in my University in my Post graduation. I have always believed in learning the vast field of medicine by an experienced and well qualified tutor and I believe I have the best education for my subject which is reflected in the way I manage my patients. I am sure all young medical aspirants require a great tutor who can teach them the real essence of Medicine by lectures, interactive sessions, practical tips and most importantly by being a patient listener of their doubts.
I believe that by learning from me you can not only clear your exams and your doubts in the field of medicine but also gain interest in different fields of medicine which you might have not even heard of and which hold great importance in future.
Learning by doing is still the best form of learning but how you are going to do it relies on your mentor.
I have been teaching students since last five years as this is what keeps me going. I am passionate about imparting my language and skills to my students as I consider the best form of human service.
I must have taught more than 300 students and have an extensive experience in teaching large groups as well as individuals with specific needs.
My students have always outscored others as I make them learn by understanding the logic behind every thing and giving them practical knowledge about their subject. This methodology helps them in remembering even the minutest of details.
Current address: 13 BEECH HOUSE, MAITLAND PARK VILLAS, CHALK FARM, LONDON NW3 2EG
Email address: (concealed information)
Mobile number: (concealed information)7
Registration- General Medical Council : 7569625 (Full registration with license to practice)
Currently in UK as a doctor in University College London, Hospital, London on a Tier 5 visa valid for two years.
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN SEXUAL MEDICINE, ESSM OCTOBER 2016
ANDROLOGY WORKSHOP JULY 2016
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN JOINT COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM FEBURARY 2016
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN NABH ACCREDITATION PROGRAM 2015
FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY (LAPAROSCOPY) SEPTEMBER 2014
BHARATI VIDYAPEETH MEDICAL COLLEGE AND DEEMED UNIVERSITY
MASTERS IN GENERAL SURGERY (POST GRADUATION) MAY 2012
(Recognized by MCI, Recognition letter no.-87(22)/2002-med/16460
PASSED IN FIRST ATTEMPT
SAWAI MAN SINGH COLLEGE, RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY
INTERNSHIP IN ALL DEPARTMENTS MARCH 2009
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE, RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY (GRADUATION) MARCH 2008
(Recognized by MCI, Recognition letter NO.MCI-34(41)/92-MED/30194, dated 02.03.1993
PASSED ALL SEMESTERS IN FIRST ATTEMPT
F.M.A.S (FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY) SEPTEMBER 2014
M.S (MASTER OF SURGERY) MAY 2012
INTERNSHIP FEBUARARY 2009
M.B.B.S (BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY) MARCH 2008
DY PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY JULY 2013-MAY 2014
To teach both under graduate and postgraduate students, train residents in surgery
BHANDARI HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTER
SENIOR REGISTRAR, DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY JULY 2012- JUNE 2013
To teach junior residents and houseman basics of general surgery and routine procedures
BHARATI VIDYAPEETH MEDICAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY
RESIDENT, DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY JUNE 2011- JULY 2013
To teach under graduate students and interns in general surgery, to take daily rounds,
BHANDARI HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTER
(150 BEDDED MULTISPECIALTY HOSPITAL), JAIPUR July 2014- May 2017
ASSISTANT CONSULTANT IN DEPARTMENT OF UROLOGY AND ANDROLOGY
1. Consulting patients in Urology and Andrology OPD seeing patients with renal stone, prostate, testicular, sexual problems, infertility etc. every day from 8am to 6pm
2. Patient care, ward rounds, practice all kinds of andrological surgeries.
DY PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY, PUNE
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY July 2013 – May 2014
Patient care, ward rounds, practice open surgeries and laparoscopic surgeries.
BHANDARI HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTER, JAIPUR
SENIOR REGISTRAR IN DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY July 2012 – June 2013
1. Patient care, ward rounds, emergency duties, practice open surgeries and minor ward procedures.
2. Assisting the Managing Director in day-to-day operations of the hospital.
BHARATI HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTER, PUNE
RESEARCH WORK, RESIDENCY 2009-2012
Patient care, ward rounds, assist senior clinicians in surgeries both open and laparoscopic, research on thesis.
SAWAI MAN SINGH HOSPITAL, JAIPUR
INTERNSHIP IN ALL THE DEPARTMENTS 2008-2009
Basic ward work, minor procedures, daily rounds
RESEARCH AND PUBLICATIONS
1. OPEN VS. LAPAROSCOPIC EMERGENCY APPENDECTOMY IN SUSPECTED CASES OF ACUTE APPENDICITIS
2. SCREENING FOR UROLOGICAL DISORDERS IN INDIAN POPULATION
3. QUALITY OF LIFE AFTER SURGERY IN BREAST CANCER PATIENTS IN THE INDIAN POPULATION- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF BREAST CANCER 2014- WAS AMONGST THE FEW TO RECEIVE TRAVEL GRANTS TO PRESENT A PAPER IN THE CONFERENCE.
4. CASE STUDY ON A RARE CASE OF PERFORATED APPENDICITIS IN A 4 MONTH OLD INFANT
5. WAS INVITED TO PRESENT A LECTURE IN UNITED EUROPEAN GASTROENTEROLOGY CONFERENCE IN BERLIN IN OCTOBER 2013
6. HAVE BEEN INVITED IN EAES CONFERENCE IN AMSTERDAM IN JUNE 2016 TO PRESENT A RARE CASE IN GASTRO INTESTINAL SURGERY
7. WAS INVITED IN KAMEDA MEDICAL CENTER, KAMOGAWA, JAPAN FOR A VISIT TO REVIEW THE QUALITY SYSTEMS IN THE HOSPITAL IN JULY 2015. [Pick the Year]
REGIONAL LANGUAGES- BASIC
1. INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF SEXUAL MEDICINE
2. EUROPEAN DIGESTIVE SURGERY (EDS)
3. INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF GASTRO INTESTINAL ENDOSCOPIC SURGEONS (IAGES)
4. RAJASTHAN ASSOCIATION OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS (RAMAS)
5. ASSOCIATION OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS OF INDIA
6. ASSOCIATION OF SURGEONS OF INDIA
1. EUROPEAN SCHOOL OF SEXUAL MEDICINE- OCTOBER 2016
2. EUROPEAN CONGRESS OF ANDROLOGY- SEPTEMBER 2016
3. INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF GASTRO-ENDOSCOPIC SURGEONS (IAGES)- FEBUARY 2015
4. EUROPEAN BREAST CANCER CONFERENCE- GLASGOW, SCOTLAND –MARCH 2014
5. UNITED EUROPEAN GASTROENTEROLOGY CONFERENCE- BERLIN, GERMANY -OCTOBER 2013
6. RAMAS (RAJASTHAN ASSOCIATION OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS) CONFERENCE- JAIPUR, INDIA -SEPTEMBER 2013
7. IAGES FEBUARY 2011
8. IAGES (INDIAN ASSOCIATION OF GASTRO-ENDOSCOPIC SURGEONS) JAIPUR, INDIA- FEBURARY 2008
9. G-ROS – PUNE, INDIA- 2012
KEEPS HIMSELF FIT AND HEALTHY BY PLAYING SPORTS
GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTERS (Microsoft word, power point, excel)
READING JOURNALS AND NOVELS
TRAVELLING- HAVE TRAVELLED TO MANY DESTINATIONS IN INDIA AND ABROAD
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|