Teaching lessons related to;
Engineering Statics & Dynamics
Behaviour of Materials
The lessons are done through skype through a video call and by sharing screen. Initially the material is explained, followed by solving related questions. The first lesson is free, any feedback is appreciated.
I hope you enjoy your time!
Thank you for your attention.
MENG MECHANICAL ENGINEERING | 2014-2018 | UNIVERSITY OF SURREY
Achieved Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with First Class Honours (July 2018)
THE ENGLISH SCHOOL
· Further Mathematics (Double A-Level) AA
· Physics A level A
· IGCSE’s including French and first Language 4A*’s 2A’s and 2B’s
(and Literature) English
· Duke of Edinburgh’s bronze award and silver expedition completed, which has induced teamwork and path finding skills in an outdoor environment.
· Experience with software such as MATLAB, CFD, ANSYS, Solid Edge.
· Multi-disciplinary design project taken in 4th year of studies, to design a renewable energy grid in South Africa.
· Part of the Formula student suspension team in 2017, responsible for the design, manufacture and testing of an anti-roll bar.
I have learnt stress analysis from Mert and finally passed a course in my university thanks to him.
Great teacher who prepares his material with care and ensures the understanding of his students.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£16|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£80|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£160|