13+/GCSE/A Level/IB French teacher/tutor based in Kensington with over 45 years teaching experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach French and English.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Phd and a PGCE.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £50 per hour and a half lesson and provide all resources.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in and around Kensington and Chelsea.
- When are you available?
Mondays to Fridays, 3pm to 8pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach from 5yrs to 18yrs and adults as well.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can teach all exam boards and levels (11+, 13+, GCSE, IGCSE, AS, A2 level and International Baccalaureate)
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I do not tutor online.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am a French and English teacher, and I am available from 3pm onwards to help with all after-school activities/homework etc. I am based in Kensington. CV, CRB and references available on request.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 45 years of teaching experience. I am a French and English teacher, primary and secondary qualified. For 40 years I was Head of Languages in different departments in UK and International schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
early years education lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|