I am a friendly and talkative person who enjoys debating and engaging in interesting conversations with different people of all ages, and that could be one of the reasons I am so passionate about this broad, and some times controversial science, called psychology. I will be teaching you all the methods of understanding psychology for the International Baccalaureate (IB) which will lead you to better achievements in the exams. I will use a lot of diagrams and tables, a long with methods of memorising better the studies, so that you can gain even more confidence in yourself and your knowledge!
I have taught younger students Maths during my time at sixth form, as part of my volunteer work, and I fully enjoyed each day spent with them. I received amazing reviews from the students and their headmaster, which was the result of my teaching techniques and ways of sharing information efficiently. Moreover, I was a volunteer in a summer camp for a week, where I taught foreign children English language and some literature as well.
I should be informed of any Cancellations with at least 3 hours before the time when the actual lesson would had started, otherwise, the price charged would be 7 pounds.
Obtained degrees and diplomas:
- International Baccalaureate Diploma ( 2017-2019), with 665 in higher subjects ( Psychology, English and Business and Management)
Ongoing degrees :
- International Politics and Policy (Single Honours)
- Waitress (oct.2017- dec.2017)
- Manager Assistant ( July 2018- Sept.2018): Being part of a team and being responsible of customer service, it challenged and developed my communication skills and it also offered me greater responsibilities. It helped me become more independent and more effective in organising myself in a short time.
- Volunteer in summer camp as an English teacher: I gained more confidence in myself and this also helped the students trust me and listen to me during the lessons. I developed social skills and I had been given many responsibilities during the lessons.
Bianca was an amazing tutor for my daughter in her first lesson as she helped her understand more complicated psychology questions. Well done!
Bianca is an amazing tutor, she’s incredibly patient and incredibly friendly. It doesn’t feel like a teacher-student relationship. More so like an older sibling/friend helping me out. Having that easy to talk to connection was very important for me.
Bianca’s very friendly and it’s so fun to have lessons with her. She’s motivating and supportive.
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||Not available||£15|
|5 hours||£70||Not available||£75|
|10 hours||£140||Not available||£150|