My teaching method is imaginative and simple. I work towards making the area of topic simple for the student to understand and ensure they relate to it using real life examples. In this manner they would understand the topic thoroughly and would be able to apply in real life.
I am an international student from India, studying MSc Management from Cass Business School. I have always been passionate about dancing, arts and craft. And also aced Economics throughout high school. Would be a great tutor in these areas. I have volunteered in different parts of India to teach the mentioned subjects since the past 5 years.
Free cancellation before 24 hours.
Cass Business School, London, United Kingdom
2017 - 2018
Modules: Accounting and Finance, Marketing and Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Business and Managerial Economics, Leadership
Elective abroad: Consulting Mehta Heino Industries (Manufacturer of 3D Printers) in Finland
Grade: 75% in Term 1
H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, India
B.Com Banking and Insurance
2014 - 2017
Modules: Strategic Management, Marketing, Financial Services Management, Turnaround Management
Dissertations: V Semester - Banking Structure in India | VI Semester - Consumer Perception on Life Insurance Policies
Grade: 81%, Rank 3/60
1) 17000ft Foundation, Ladakh: Taught English to underpriviledged children in Turtuk Village
2) Save Our Sisters (SOS): Created a documentary film on girls that have been targets of human trafficking and domestic violence in India
3) Nishchay, Jaipur: Taught a group of 30 girls dance.
4) Fisherman's Wharf, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai: Taught arts and craft to kindergarten students
5) Colaba Municipal School: Taught English and Economics to Grade 8 students.
choreography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest hip hop dance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, indian dance lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£27||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||£125||£100|
|10 hours||Not available||£250||£200|