I help people from an undergraduate level to the primary school level.
I find that the most effective lessons I give are when the lessons have an agenda so that I make sure I can tailor my preparation to your needs.
I have obtained my MSci degree in Chemistry with Biomedicine from King's College London.
I used to help the undergraduate students at university, taught maths to primary school children in 6th form. Help my sister in her 6th form studies currently.
King’s College London (KCL): Sep 2014 - Jul 2018
• Chemistry with Biomedicine MSci with Upper Second-Class Honours and Masters
Masters’ Thesis Title: ‘Continuous cell-replication of protocells’
• Relevant modules: Physical and Biophysical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Computational Chemistry
John Hampden Grammar School (JHGS): Sep 2012 - Jul 2014
• A-Levels: Maths (A), Biology (B), Chemistry (B)
Sponne High School: Apr 2010 - Jul 2012
• 11 A* - C, including Maths and English Language
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & INTEREST
• Ability to identify a problem or a gap in existing knowledge; and being creative to yield solutions to real-world problems through validating large amount of information and paying attention to detail
• Being practical and executing these solutions by anticipating the mechanistic processes underlying all physical and human actions
• Taught me to judge a concept and its application quickly and efficiently; not just in terms of practically but also in terms of financial realism
• Made me highly adaptable and flexible to adjust to new skills
• To effectively communicate and work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
• Worked with people suffering from neurodegenerative diseases at care homes (2013 and 2016)
• Taught maths to students in Junior School Outreach Programme (2013-2014), where I prepared new materials for them to work on, found gaps in their knowledge and solidified the material
IT: Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, learning SQL and Python in spare-time to build databases, Java
Languages: English (native), Hindi and Gujarati (fluently spoken)
Interests: Play and follow several sports (cricket, football, boxing and chess), passionate about technology and gastronomy
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£30||£25|
|5 hours||Not available||£140||£125|
|10 hours||Not available||£250||£250|