I tailor the classes to be relevant to each individual student to be as relevant and useful as possible in 'real life'. I enjoy using different styles of teaching but focus on 'communicative teaching' an approach to language teaching that emphasises interaction as both the means and the ultimate goal of study.
I am a Hoop dancer, a Yoga instructor and textile designer. I have been teaching English within charity sector and peern to peer learning for a while alongside my other work. I have an extremly clear accent and a good level of education so my vocabulary and pronunciation is at a high level.
Current (freelancer/self employed):
● Assistant Producer (Events)
● Sales Assistant (Benham Bakhtiar Gallery Monaco Sales Representative) at the Saatchi Gallery London)
● Performer (Immersive, GoGo and Hoop Dancer)
● County Upper School (2005-2010):
-GCSEs: (12 subjects, 9 A*s, 2 As, 1 B)
● Cambridge Regional College: (2010-2011)
Foundation Art and Design Diploma (Fashion and Textiles Major)
● Wimbledon School of the Arts, University of the Arts London; Higher Diploma in Costume Design & History of Fashion (Two years of three from BA (Hons) Costume Design Degree.)
● Central St Martins School of Art and Design; BA (Hons) Textile Design, Weave.
● ISTD Dance Awards (Variety of dance styles and levels)
● Saxophone Grade 2
● NPLQ Lifeguarding
● First Aid
● Child Protection
● Raynor Massage Diploma
● 120hr TEFL Level 3 (Teach english as a foreign language certificate)
● RYT 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£14|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£70|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£140|