There is no 'one size fits all' approach to learning. Some people are visual learners, others respond better to auditory lessons and so forth. I like to get to know someone and identify what approach will generate the best results and tailor the lesson plan accordingly.
I have worked as a developer at NASA, McDonald's IT Supply Chain and other well know firms. I currently have a bachelors degree in Computer Science (B.S.) & English (B.A.) and am pursuing my Masters in Information Systems and Digital Innovation at the London School of Economics. During my undergraduate education I created an academic community (StudySesh) that emphasized collaborative learning and granted me a unique insight into the multitude of ways by which individuals effectively master a subject.
LinkedIn: (concealed information)
Key Qualifications Summary:
• Currently pursuing a MSc in Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation at The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
• Graduated Magna Cum Laude (3.71 / 4.0) from Hobart College with a double major in Computer Science (B.S.) and English (B.A.).
• Over 7 years of experience working in a project management role ranging from a corporate work environment to a start up work environment.
• Proficient in the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java, MySQL, HTML, and Arduino.
Benzar LLC. 9/12 – 4/17
Co-Founder & CEO
• Benzar allows individuals to submit concepts for smartphone (iOS and Android) applications. We facilitate the creation of applications that our team believes will gather a strong following / user base. Rather than charging the individual who submits the application idea we create the application for free, in exchange for exclusive ownership rights of the advertising space within the application.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) 1/14 – 8/14
Mobile Application and Website Developer
• Oversaw the creation of a Remote Terminal Server by allocating responsibilities to various team members and insuring their completion in a timely manner
• Developed a website for the Advanced Ground Systems Maintenance Department
• Designed and developed a mobile application for use in the Engineering Development Laboratory
McDonald’s Corporation 5/12 – 1/14
IT Supply Chain
• Led the creation of an intern recruitment video that is currently being utilized by the Human Resources Department
• Built and maintained numerous SharePoint sites for various departments
• Developed software (in ASP.NET) for McDonald’s Product Lifecycle Management Tool
• Built and maintained two internal support websites for the Information Technologies Department
• Established the Best Coding Practices for the IT Supply Chain Department
• Redesigned several logos for the Information Technologies and Human Resources Department
StudySesh Inc. 3/10 – 7/12
Co-Founder & CEO
StudySesh is an online community designed to provide college students with the necessary tools for academic success. StudySesh facilitates the sharing of lecture notes and study guides; contracts with outstanding students for their class notes; and allows students at different schools to exchange notes / study guides.
• Designed and developed the website’s user interface and back end functionality while leading a team of six contractors
• Developed the business plan and revenue model
• Gathered over 1,000 pieces of study material (ranging from lecture notes to study guides)
• Introduced and established StudySesh at three colleges and universities
• Facilitated the sale of StudySesh Inc. to Aexonic Technologies in July of 2012
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE): London, U.K.
Master of Science: Management of Info Sys & Digital Innovation (MISDI)
Hobart College: Geneva, NY
Bachelor of Science: Computer Science
Bachelor of Arts: English
Honors & Extracurricular Activities:
• Varsity Soccer Team: Goalkeeper, Hobart Statesmen Scholar (must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5 while participating in a varsity level sport)
• Hobart Statesmen Senior: The Statesmen Seniors are comprised of one senior from each of Hobart’s 11 varsity teams and are nominated by their respective coaches for displays of outstanding leadership.
• John S. Klein Prize: Awarded to a graduating Senior to recognize excellence in the field of Computer Science
• Teaching Fellow: Computer Science Department
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visual Studio, and SharePoint
• Familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Fireworks, and Adobe Dreamweaver
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|