What’s your teaching methodology?
I don’t have one single teaching method because I think you should always adapt to the students needs. Not everyone can learn in the same way (visual intelligence or auditory intelligence), so I am flexible in my methods. Learning can be done in different ways, such as using educational games, doing grammar/vocabulary/syntax exercises, or conversing on
I have a university degree in the field of Education Science. For my studies I interned at three primary schools to gain experience. Two years ago, I volunteered in an association to help young foreigners integrate into society by helping them to learn French. During individual lessons we discussed about various subjects such as: grammar, vocabulary, syntax exercises.
Last year, I helped a child who had learning difficulties. This little girl was 10 years old, she was dyslexic and disorthographic. I saw her three times a week helping her with her homework reviewing some misunderstood concepts together. Our cooperative work allowed her to progress, and she began to see her work from multiple perspectives. I really liked helping her and seeing her evolution. It was a very interesting experience for me and my professional future. I am very passionate about teaching, and keen to learn more. This is what motivates me to give private French lessons this year.
- September 2018- June 2019: Tutoring with a student in difficulty in Nantes, France.
This little girl was 10 years old, she was dislexic and disorthographic. I saw this student three times a week. I helped her with her homework and we reviewed the misunderstood concepts together. Our cooperative work allowed her to progress and due to my passion for teaching allowed her to see the learning from another point of view. I really liked helping her and seeing her evolution. It was a very interesting experience for me.
- November 2018 : one month of volunteering , during the third year of my license, at the primary school “International Montessori School” in Valencia, Spain.
In Montessori class, adults are required to stay away in order to let the child be more independent and learn at their own pace.
- May 2018- July 2018 : Waitress at the gourmet restaurant “Le Bosquet” in Les Ponts-de-Cé, France.
- February 2018 : one month of volunteering, during the second year of my license, at the primary school “Montrieux Saint René” in Trélazé, France.
The care and supervision of children, while providing a safe environment for learning. Taught French and science studies while specializing in aiding and teaching indivdual children with particular difficulties in learning.
- May 2017-August 2017 : Waitress at the restaurant “chez Pont-Pont” in Angers, France.
- January 2017 : one month of volunteering, during my first year of my license, at the primary school “Jacques Prévert” in Les Ponts-de-Cé, France .
- August 2016 : Versatile hostess at « Anjou Wake Park » (home-waitress -cooker - cashier), a wakeboard spot in-Notre-Dame d'Allençon, France.
2016-2019 : Degree with honors in Education Science at Catholic University (UCO) in Nantes, France
Gruaduated in may 2019
French Secondary education:
2013-2016 : Economic and Social baccalaureate (A level), major economic, at “Joachim du Bellay" high school in
Gruaduated in June 2016
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|