ESL Teacher | TESOL Training Center New York, NY | July 2010 – Present
• Teach English as a Second Language to multilingual classes of 6-15 students
• Tailor lessons according to student needs
• Conduct activities that target confidence, perception, vocabulary building, pronunciation practice and grammar
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
University of Massachusetts Amherst – 2007
Bachelor of Arts with Distinction in Educational Policy
TESOL certification – Fall 2009
New York State Teacher Certification – 2010
❖❖ ESL TEACHER ❖❖
Energetic and goal-focused education professional with solid qualifications in English Language Teaching. Track record of consistently improving the standard of second language acquisition among students through effective implementation of modern research based education impartment methods. Active member of the American ESL society. Fully up to date with latest research in effective teaching strategies applicable to ESL.
♦ Effective skills in 21st century technology classroom integration.
♦ Expert in beneficial instruction of the four language skills RWSL.
♦ Proficient in objective driven lesson planning and execution.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Classroom management – Lesson planning – Student coaching
– Language development – Imparting lessons – Creative writing
– Activity planning – MS Office – Public speaking
– Notebook Checking – Attendance record – Progress Reporting
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||£99|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||£197|