I give Maths, English and Russian lessons to any ages and levels. For each student I choose suitable method which depends on his or her needs. I'm aimed to get the best results and always motivate students to do the same.
Currently, I'm a Postgraduate Computer Science student. I'm a tutor for 5 years. I taught Maths< Russian and English. I was a tutor of many different students. They were both pupils of primary and secondary school and students. Moreover, there were adults who wanted to learn English to travel and work.
I tried to make all the activities unique and memorable; I prepared individual tasks for each student. It helped them to achieve good results.
AT-CONSULTING | Moscow, Russia 05/2018 - PRESENT
Business Analyst. Department of Business Support Systems/Onmichannel practice. Project with TELE2 - international telecommunication company
• Working according to agile project methodologies (firstly Kanban then Scrum was implemented) (JIRA Software). Leading team as scum master
• Working in partnership with Product Owner (and other business stakeholders) to understand, analyse and refine business needs and with IT team (developers, testers) to build an effective solution which fully meets business requirements
• Developing accurate specifications with functional/business requirements. Ensuring all user stories are satisfied
• Communicating with external stakeholders to design, developing and implementing “TELE2 loyalty program” (system of discounts and other offers) via integrating of many applications (APIs).
ANYDEAL | Moscow, Russia 01/2018 - PRESENT
Start-up of educational project. Moscow Russia
• Organising short-time and long-time courses for students and specialists
• Conducting negotiations on order to invite speakers from different companies and universities (for example, AT-Consulting, KPMG and Finance University under the Government of Russian Federation
• Making contracts with speakers and universities
• Developing web-site: create functional requirements, provide testing and bug fixing
• Doing marketing (both in Internet and in real life)
• Managing administrative tasks in many areas
• Helping to coordinate team (Trello, Slack)
SOCIETE GENERALE INSURANCE | Moscow, Russia 05/2017 - 05/2018
Internship / Senior Business Analyst. Organisation and Strategic Transformation Department
• Developing and improving business processes, documenting ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and delivering process flows, modelling data
• Identifying gap analysis across divisions and requirements
• Preparing of change request and functional/business requirements based on user stories
• Working in close collaboration with business departments and IT team
• End user training
• Driving User Acceptance Testing phase (test cases for customer, ensuring test coverage by key customers, analysis, prioritization and planning of issues raised, obtaining customer sign-off on UAT)
Dance coach | Moscow, Russia 09/2014 – 04/2015
Children training centre.
Private tutor | Moscow, Russia 09/2013 – PRESENT
Private tutor of English language for Russian pupils and students of different levels.
russian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|