Our lessons can be flexible and we can find the method which works best for you but if you don't have any preferences I could offer you:
1) A Direct method of teaching where we
- minimise the use of your native language
- focus on using the target language as much as possible
As a result,
- you overcome the language barrier
- you're able to speak the Russian language rather than merely able to translate it.
Also, we can try
2) A new flipped classroom approach which means:
- you prepare for the lesson e.g. try to learn new words
- you apply your knowledge during the lesson, practice new words, receive feedback from me.
I also believe that a good lesson always includes making the student feel comfortable, so I would like to offer you a friendly environment during our lessons.
I have been teaching Russian individually for a few months a 10 y.o. girl and 65 y.o. man, I have been working with a group of greek students for a few months as well while living in Greece.
Hi, I'm Irina, originally I'm from Ukraine but last 3,5 years I lived in Greece and now I moved to the UK. My native language is Russian. I studied law in Ukraine for 4 years, then I moved to Greece where I reached level B2 in Greek within 8 months at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, later I started my studies at Ionian University on a beautiful island in Greece (Translation and Interpreting school). I was tutoring Russian and volunteering in Greece.
russian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||Not available|