I analyse the goals of students with various needs and created lesson plans tailored to the requirements of each individual.
Immense ability to explain the complexities of German grammar.
Excellent experience in German language translation, and interpretation.
Proficient in reading, writing, speaking, and teaching German.
Great ability to effectively use classroom management techniques to improve students learning.
Excellent experience working with a wide variety of students with different learning styles and cultures.
I am a German native speaker with a passion for language. I have instructed and taught students with beginner to advanced level needs in the German language, in order to assist them in achieving various goals including enrichment for proficiency examinations and preparation for secondary school and University.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to problem solve, and meet the needs of all children
• Honest & reliable. Punctual and efficient
• Tutored new immigrant students with learning German and English as a second language
• Assisted students with understanding colloquialisms and conversational English
• Helped students learn English grammar, pronunciation and reading English
• Quick learner, ability to work on own initiative and create an inclusive fun environment
• Flexible, tolerant, friendly and co-operative team player
• Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
WORK EXPERIENCE - UK
02 2018 – Current, Group Legal Secretary – YouGov Plc – London, UK
• Providing legal secretarial support to the London-based Corporate Team;
• Entity management - ensuring the maintenance of statutory records for every entity as well as
ensuring the timely submission of statutory filings;
• Supporting corporate transactions as and when required, including drafting board resolutions and
supporting briefing materials for board members;
• Managing the legal entity administration of YouGov’s German subsidiary by submitting company
filings, preparing and drafting resolutions, conducting registrations at the commercial register,
preparation and follow-up of court and notary appointments etc.;
• Managing the implementation and population of a new cloud-based global legal entity management
database for the YouGov Group;
• Supporting the London-based Corporate Team in relation to data protection law matters;
• Acting as a point of contact between the company and the external Data Protection Officer (‘DPO’) of
YouGov’s Germany subsidiary as well as coordinating all internal data protection issues and queries of
YouGov’s German subsidiary;
• Providing support on general administrative tasks on a daily basis, as well as on strategic and
operational projects as they arise;
• Managing travel booking and travel expense accounting for the German subsidiary;
• Maintaining YouGov’s trademarks and domain registry;
08 2017 – 02 2018, Legal Support Secretary/Executive Assistant, Clifford Chance – London, UK
• Proactively managing project plans and monitoring progress to ensure successful delivery;
• Establishing and managing an appropriate reporting structure to ensure that progress is tracked and
reported to the involved parties;
• Supporting the Business Development Team by managing, coordinating and organising events;
• Working on Business Development Projects;
• Working collaboratively with team members across the firm to provide a responsive and professional
support service to fee earners and clients;
• Supporting clients and the business needs in a proactive manner across the firm;
• Acting as the key point of contact for fee earners both internally and externally;
• Coordinating fee earners’ work by maintaining and managing their ever-changing diaries and
scheduling appointments and conference calls across multiple time zones with multiple external and
internal parties involved;
• Arranging internal and external lunches and dinners;
• Preparing bills, processing expenses claims and managing time entries on behalf of the fee earners;
• Organising business trips across multiple time zones and processing travel expenses;
• Maintaining overall support through core administrative and communication activities and managing
all filing activities;
January 2015 – July 2017, Legal PA, De Pinna Notaries – London, UK
• Providing high level secretarial and administrative support to the Head of the German Department
and Senior Partner;
• Maintaining diaries and schedules for Partners and booking meeting rooms;
• Answering all telephone calls in both English & German;
• Managing and responding to emails as well as dealing with post;
• Producing, and editing all documents in German and English while maintaining deadlines;
• Managing the maintenance and tracking of all files;
• Liaising with clients and dealing with all clients requests and
• Managing own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision whilst also
working as part of a team.
WORK EXPERIENCE - GERMANY
April 2008 – September 2015, Tutor for English and German, Schulfit Giesing – Munich, Germany
• Worked effectively with students of various ages at different learning levels and tutored students in
grammar, spelling, punctuation, paragraph writing and essay writing skills;
• Communicated with parents and teacher regarding their student’s progress;
• Successfully made three groups of grade D students acquire grade B levels in their final examinations;
• Provided assistance to students with weak study areas;
• Assisted students in acquiring better understanding of targeted weak areas within a subject or a subject as a whole;
• Wrote individual tutoring plans in accordance to the individual needs of students;
• Maintained confidential student record;
• Researched and recommended prudent textbooks and learning materials;
• Explained in detail various concepts in easy-to-understand terms;
• Assisted others with complicated assignments, and
• Coordinated multiple schedules in order to provide services to many students.
2010 – 2015 LLB, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU), Munich
2009 – 2010 Legal Internships in Sydney, Australia and Chicago, USA 2007 – 2009 Universität Regensburg Law School, Regensburg
2006 – 2007 Travel Agent Apprenticeship, Travelchannel Group KG Travel Overland GmbH & Co., Munich 2001 – 2005 A-Levels, Pestalozzi-Gymnasium, Munich
Perfect! We are very pleased with our German tutor Juliane. During our first lesson, she quickly connected with our children which made the assessment process easy and stress free. Juliane is professional, knowledgeable, flexible and reliable. We highly recommend her.
german lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - german lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - german lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - german lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|