Easy to start, happy to learn and enjoy the result. Learning is a pleasant process when you enjoy studying. You won't feel bored when you learn with me.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach standard, clear Mandarin Chinese
I also teach computer programs Photoshop and Illustrator, fashion design, sewing cloth and handcrafts.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Fashion Design, (BA) Beijing Union university,
Fashion Artefact, (MA) London College of Fashion
- How much do you charge?
Mandarin Chinese: £30/ per hour. First one hour is free for demonstration and agreement.
Fashion Design: £30/ per hour. First one hour is free for demonstration and agreement.
Photoshop and Illustrator: £30/ per hour. First one hour is free for demonstration and agreement.
- Where do you teach?
I am will travel to your place for teaching or we can meet in central London, (Zone 1-2 no charge)
- When are you available?
Everyday daytime and evening. (include weekend)
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Teenager and Adult
- Do you have a personal message for students?
For learning Madeline students: I know how important it is to have fun while studying. If you believe in yourself, I can help you achieve your goals.
For learning Fashion and textile Design students: Fashion Design is not difficult but it is long working process which most of people couldn't persist. The easy way you can do is that look back of your research and sketch, clear your mind, think about what you really want and write down how can you achieve it. Then keep calm and carry on! You would find more and more exciting when you are approaching your goal:)
- What kind of experience do you have?
8 years fashion design study background with Illustration, pattern cutting, sewing and handcraft skills.
Fashion sports designer for 5 years in the top one sportswear brand in China.
I use Illustrator and Photoshop to make style sketches, I can also quickly make patterns.
In 2008 I moved to London, and I studied Fashion Artefacts for 3 years and I have been a Fashion Artefact artist for 2 years.
My own collection:
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
1. Teaching group classes for a Mandarin school, one class for beginner 1, one class for beginner 2 and one class for intermediate1. Emphasising spoken and listening mandarin, the would be understand basic and simple daily topics and introduce themselvesand. Focusing on communication with limited vocabulary as well.
2. Tutoring advanced Mandarin Chinese with 30 years old researcher. He wanted to pass HSK5 and has passed last year(2014). Now we are keep learning to reach higher level. He want to improve his writing in advance level and also use mandarin to have a speech in public.
3. Teaching spoken Mandarin Chinese with 40 years old director. He has an office in Shanghai and he wants to communicate with his Chinese staff.
4. Tutoring Illustrator and photoshop with a 27 years old Fashion designer assistant. She wants to use Illustrator to make fashion sketches quickly for her work.
5. Tutoring Fashion Design and sewing skill with 42 years old Arabic lady. She is studying Fashion Design, she want to improve her ability of research, sketch, design and she is preparing a Fashion studio soon.
6. Tutoring pattern cutting and sewing skill with 23 years old university student, she want to improve her sewing skill to make a good quality cloth. She also want to learn that how to transfer the idea from sketch to a real nice piece which is what exactly she want.
• Fashion Design, BA degree, Beijing Union University
• Fashion Artefact, MA degree, London college of Fashion, UK
• Future Map 11- Zabludowicz Collection With University Arts of London Future Map Prize winner
I love your teaching! She taught me Photoshop and Illustrator form beginning. Now I can use them to do my own creation, Awesome!Xx
I decided to apply a course to do my BA Hons fashion design realisation but i did not even know what a portfolio looks like.
So I found Nikita, she gave me all the guidance I needed to complete this assignment and I submitted this course to the university.
I am really happy to share this information that I got into the university!
Without her help and support i would not have got into this university. Getting in to top university, its really hard and Nikita made this possible for me.
Nikita is been teaching me for the last one year . She is amazing !!!
She is super fast !! Super nice and helps a lot, she also helped me to learn how to sew. Thank you for your help â˜º
design lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|