I am Dr Dickson and I am an experienced chemistry teacher. I am Head of Chemistry at a 6th form college in London. I am a senior examiner with OCR and an examiner with Edexcel. I make chemistry interesting, so try my approach and succeed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach chemistry.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc (hons); MSc; PhD in chemistry
- How much do you charge?
£35 p.h. + £5 travel
- Where do you teach?
I prefer to teach at the student's home. Fees vary depending upon level, but average about £35 p.h. + £5 travel. I live in the Harrow area of London. Lessons in London only and nearby boroughs preferred.
- When are you available?
Monday to Sunday: Weekdays after 6pm; Weekends: 10 -6.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Prefer A-level and above
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A-level, Gamsat, Bcat, University chemistry, proofreading chemistry essays/reports
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 20 years experience of teaching in the UK. I am a senior examiner with OCR and examiner with Edexcel.
I am an ex subject area manager for World Chemistry for the IB. I am currently Head of Chemistry at a 6th Form College in London.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• BSc(hons); MSc; PhD
• ASE; RSC
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|