maths - secondary school level
- simple and friendly explanation
- basic principles
microeconomy, macroeconomy, econometrics - university basics
- preparation for basic university economic courses
economic theories - research level
- game theory, comparative economy, microeconomy of IT
german language - advanced level
slavic languages - russian, czech, slovak, polish
University lecturer for micro and macro economy in Czech republic
- experience with multi-national students community ( czech , russians )
20 years of experience in IT industry and programming in Singapore, Germany and Czech Republic
- focus on examples of knowledge usage in real and practical life
economics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|