My teaching method is mostly problem based learning. My routine for each topic is demonstrate and cover basics, a quiz working together to establish what is already known followed by a stop light key against each module/topic (red=needs work ASAP, yellow=unsure, green= good to go), I believe that by leaving a child to work alone without the correct tools to tackle each question knocks confidence and confidence is the key to success. Finally any topics that are red or yellow are focused on the most until reaching a green standard or at least improvement and then green topics are just revised to avoid boredom from repetition and to ensure those topics are still understood to an exam style standard. Then a lot of practice questions and quizzes are completed as well as a range of memory training and proper exam paper to ensure the student it prepared and confident in themselves and their ability.
I am a nursing student with a performing arts and Medicine background, I scored 98% on my 11+ exam as a child and have since perfected grade and have been teaching 11+ for 5 years and specialise in any maths or science subject as well as completing all acoustic guitar grades and teaching all primary school subjects at a level 6 standard.
Liversedge WF15 7JL
Accomplished and energetic team member, with a solid history of achievement in
communications and the food industry. Motivated leader with strong organisational and prioritisation abilities. Areas of expertise include confidence building, cooperation and
resilience. Friendly and enthusiastic individual, with specialisation as a waitress. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships in
order to secure repeat purchase. Represents the establishment with a friendly,
professional demeanour at all times.
Bi-lingual student who builds and leads friendly, efficient teams. Managed over 75 students in an end of year production, performing to an audience average of 300 members per night over a 5 night viewing.
Driver's License: Cars
Eligible to work in the UK: Yes
Highest Level of Education: A-Level
Front of House Staff
Greene King - Birkenshaw
September 2019 to Present
• Receiving and confirming walk-in, telephonic, and online reservations.
• Directing early arrivals to the bar as they wait for their tables to become available. Ushering diners to their tables and providing them with menus.
• Clearing and reporting breakages by diners.
• Training new staff
• Establishing good customer service protocol
• Making administrative decisions
• Setting up business technology
• Creating a good restaurant flow
• Maintaining clear communication between the back and front of house staff
• Setting up guests’ reservations
• Organizing seating charts
• Accommodating guests as they wait to be seated
• Seating guests as tables become available
• Making sure that servers are aware of guests’ allergies or food restrictions
• Letting servers know if their guests are celebrating a special occasion, such as a birthday or anniversary
• Taking guests’ food and drink orders
• Ensuring that water glasses are always filled
• Providing guests with insights on the menu or daily specials
• Setting up the dining room prior to service
• Acting as the liaison between the guests and the kitchen
• Processing bills after the meal has concluded
• Clearing tables throughout the meal
• Cleaning tables after guests leave
• Ensuring that stations are clean and organized for the staff’s use
• Set up the bar at the beginning of their shift
• Serve drinks to guests seated at the bar
• Make drinks for servers to bring to tables
• Ensure that the bar is clean and tidy throughout
• Shut down the bar at the end of the night
VOLUNTEERWORK - Heckmondwike
June 2018 to Present
• Under the supervision and direction ofqualified nursing staff, healthcare assistants carry out a wide range ofduties to care for, support, and provide information to patients and their families.
• Looking after the physical comfort of patients, for example helping them to wash themselves and emptying bedpans.
Food and Beverage Assistant
Waterton Park Hotel - Wakefield
September 2019 to May 2020
Front of House - Gomersal
January 2016 to July 2016
Collect payments from customers.
Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals, and take action to correct any problems.
Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorise orders or enter orders into computers for transmission to kitchen staff.
Prepare bills that itemise and total meal costs plus VAT. Take orders from patrons for food or drinks.
Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve speciality dishes at tables as required.
Clean tables or counters after customers have finished dining.
A-Level or equivalent in Chemistry, Maths and Psychology
Greenhead College - Huddersfield
August 2018 to Present
GCSE or equivalent in Triple (separate) Science, English (Lit and Lang), Maths, CS, German, History, Drama, Music
Heckmondwike Grammar School - Heckmondwike
A-Level or equivalent in Medicine Summer School
Leeds University of Medicine Summer School Practical - Leeds
Associate of Arts in Drama
West Yorkshire Drama Academy - Heckmondwike
A-Level or equivalent in Medicine Summer School
Debate Chamber Medical (Summer) School in August - London
2011 to 2012
TIME MANAGEMENT (4 years)
Duke of Edinburgh
Certifications and Licences
June 2019 to Present
British Sign Language Qualification
Medicine: First Aid Level 5
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, 11+ school exam preparation lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£15||£12|
|5 hours||Not available||£65||£60|
|10 hours||Not available||£130||£120|