I help students to learn in a way that is tailored to their interests within a particular subject. A Cambridge graduate, I have degrees in Economics and mathematical Computer Science. I have professional experience in Finance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths, Computer Science, Finance, Economics.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA Economics (University of Cambridge)
MSc Machine Learning (University College London, University of London)
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach online.
- When are you available?
I am available weekday evenings from 6pm and Saturday mornings and afternoons.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and levels for Maths, Computer Science, Economics, Finance.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype/Zoom lessons delivered online. Happy to consider alternative platforms according to student preferences.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have experience in tutoring primary and secondary school students as well as university students.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a certificate from 2020.
• BA Economics - University of Cambridge
• MSc Machine Learning (statistical Computer Science) - UCL
• Enhanced DRB
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer science lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computing lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|