I am an experienced professional who is enthusiastic about teaching and ensuring I deliver a student focused learning experience. I am patient, friendly, focused and love helping students excel in their academic pursuits.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach GCSE and A-Level Law
I also teach LLB – Contract law, Tort law, law of Evidence, Employment law, Criminal law, Commercial law, Company law
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bachelor of Laws (Hons) 2004
Master of Laws in Commercial Law 2010
- How much do you charge?
I charge from £28 per hour of lectures. Discounts for group lessons and lessons over 5 hours.
- Where do you teach?
I teach online using Whatsapp or SKYPE.
- When are you available?
Monday to Friday, from 8pm and throughout on weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can prepare students for:
GCSEs/ A levels
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype, Facetime, and WhatsApp
- Do you have a personal message for students?
The greatest accomplishment for a tutor is to be able to provide a platform to support and inspire his students to excel in their field of learning, and to ultimately impart acquired knowledge to others. Whilst appreciating that every student is unique, but with a common goal of achieving academic excellence. I work passionately towards achieving the academic goal of my students.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Legal Officer/Company Secretary – IGI/IHMS (2008-2012)
Legal & Debt Recovery – FBN MFB (2012-2014)
Partner – PAC SOLICITORS (2015 – Present)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Member – Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrator
Member - Capital Market Operators
law general lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|