I base my classes on the students learning needs, identifying their strengths and weaknesses so to improve confidence in specific modules.
I alternate my lessons to have a session of reading &comprehension and a session of grammar and writing changing it to keep it interesting for the student.
the student has homework on that topic and then we mark it together, identifying how to improve the answer.
I keep a record of scores in every challenge I set to encourage student to achieve the best grades.
Every second month student must be assessed in a timed exam to get them used to the test pressure.
Flexible with routine and happy to help/available to provide any additional help required.
Social Policy Graduate and tutoring since 2012-
Easy-going, relaxed and organised approach to learning.
Assistance in improving English skills to achieve highest grades by offering one-to-one reading material from syllabus, weekly tasks, structured and timed mock tests, coursework drafts, marking with student to outline ways to improve, confidence building through written challenges to persuade, advise etc.
Available to answer queries and arrange lessons in essay writing, grammar and coursework help provided 24/7.
GCSE, A-level and applying & getting entry requirements
Essay planning and exam study help to achieve target of 1st Degree
I am a professional Social Policy graduate from University of Birmingham. I developed my communication skills in my advisory role through banking and within the property law industry. I am looking for an opportunity to use my initiative and ambition to excel and progress within the field. I’m able to apply attention to detail, accurate note-taking and organisational awareness to allow smooth flow in business, further enabling me to improve and achieve new challenges within the industry.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Available to work immediately
• Strong problem solving aptitude
• Computer literacy in using all Microsoft Packages, photocopying/scanning etc.
• Able to work under pressure and meet key performance targets (KPI’S)
• Proficient in Back Office, World Pay, Nexus, 02 Portal GMS databases.
• Punctual and adhere to strict deadlines
• Excellent team player
• Reliable and committed to maintaining data integrity
Kenneth Curtis and Co Solicitors June 2017- Present FT
• A pleasant, confident telephone manner
• Admin and secretarial duties-write letters, emails, use fax, audio/copy to type letters
• Flexibility and ability to prioritise workload/ Manage pressure and conflicting demands
• Adhere to strict deadlines/ Ability to communicate and keep staff up to date if any delays in business
• Welcome clients and refer to relevant specialist solicitor (translation services on a needs be basis)
• Statistical management/taking record of fees for accounts etc.
• Accurate archiving of confidential files to an Osprey system
• Schedule and attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes (85wpm)
• Use content management systems
• Manage and maintain budgets to carry out invoicing
• Sort and distribute ingoing post and outgoing post (using franking system)
• Specialist knowledge (conveyancing and property law)
ACP – (English/Humanities)
Dec 2016- Present PT
• Excellence and dedication tutoring English and Humanities subjects up to A level
• Building and maintaining relationships with parents, students and other tutors to increase business demand
• Regulating all areas of business and advertising, identify and overcome challenges
• Maintaining caseload of clients, managing finances and reports
• Professional management of a tight schedule
• Printing and scanning material/Marking and adhering to strict deadlines and performance targets within industry
• Providing appropriate disciplinary and support systems for all students/ recruiting/training new tutors
Business Management Advisor Jan 2016 –Present PT
• Planning and design of initial business to help launch business
• Create and maintain a data base to administrators on behalf of the childminding agency for OFSTED review
• Monthly meetings using teamwork skills with professionals to improve services/discuss progress and performance review
• Organising paperwork, printing material, photos etc. for clients’ weekly database
Kodak- Photo Gifts World Project April-June FT
• Liaising with manager to advertise (predominantly online) and identify popular demand for female photographer services
• Building relationships with appropriate centres, advertising charities through previous cultural/faith-based connections.
• Excellent use of interpersonal and multilingual skills
ACP- [Ashiana Community Project] Jan 2016-Feb 2017
Centre Advisor/Tutor & Trainee
• Register clients when they attend center and refer to appropriate advisor (needs be basis)
• Assisting scanning of important documents/ organizing paperwork before staff meeting
• Printing material/scanning/photos/leaflets etc. services for clients and taking payment
• Working with clients and monitoring case- making referrals to appropriate advisors and social worker
• Updating spreadsheet weekly, follow up calls for clients who failed to attend sessions with social worker etc.
• Assist in filling benefit, housing application, council tax (etc.) forms within an allocated time
• Making phone calls for clients with poor English language skills /Interpretation service
• Supporting candidates with cv creation/follow up regarding job hunt/success
• Assisting young individuals to make finance budget and pay plan
• Involved in Advice and Guidance Training [L2] to help volunteers concerning correct procedures within organization
• Attending events/ keeping relations with partnership organizations’ as a team
RBS- [Royal Bank of Scotland] Feb 2015- Dec 2015
• Providing excellent telephony service to help achieve RBS’s annual target
• Using appropriate ID checks and telephony script on call
• Accurate note taking on GMS database/Back Office
• Liaising with colleagues to progress (35) clients’ files to next mortgage stage
• Dealing with intense confrontational situations /Transferring complaints to Manager/Problem solving to help progress case within 24hrs
• Liaising with brokers/underwriters and tech team in India through mail/telephony
• Taking correct fees, issuing refunds and transferring payments when required (02 system)
• Keeping up to date with Banks Finance/Security procedures
• Analysing ID documents and/or scanning/printing/packaging mortgage offers
• Attending weekly meetings to build team ethos/review compliance practises and achieving 2017’s business target/goal.
University of Birmingham 2012-2015
Social Policy BA
Swanshurst Sixth form 2010-2012
Grades: B, B, and C: Psychology, History and Religion & Philosophy
Swans Hurst School- 9 GCSE’s, Grades A*-C: 2004-2010
• Attend gym and swimming to have fun, build resilience and develop a strong fitness regime.
• Involved in outdoor activities and youth project for children from BME background/homework help scheme
REFERENCES Available at request
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|