I'm a student engineer and I currently teach my friends and juniors,but I havent received any sort of professional training or have not enrolled in courses of any sort.My techniques and methods vary according to the situation.English is not a language you can teach with constraints.
I've been giving classes for the past two years.I've taught only 20-25 students but I've made sure that they attain the maximum out of what I tried delivering to them.They've also promptly reciprocated in the form of very good results.
PRITIKA MERRYL PRASAD (CSE Student)
To pursue a challenging career in Computer Science and Engineering and be part of a progressive organization that gives a scope to enhance my knowledge and utilizing my skills towards the growth of the organization.
BACHELORS IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING -2014-2018(pursuing)
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology-Location: Kerala, India
HIGH SCHOOL (12TH STANDARD) -2012-2014
Marthoma Residential School (ICSE) -Location: Thiruvalla,Kerala
Designed a Persistence Of Vision wand as part of Cynosure, the National Technical Symposium of St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology-2015
Design and Implementation of Intelligent Mirror-Mini Project
Objective: Convert a mirror into a UI that displays various features
• Displays applications so that the time, weather and local news can be checked.
• An interface where residents get notifications, and also can leave messages for other residents to see.
• Password based authentication is used for security.
Participated in a campaign conducted as “Zero Waste”-2016
Presented a paper on LIFE DETECTION SYSTEMS as part of MG university curriculum-2017-2018
Company : Audi,Hyderabad-June,2016
Several classes concerning the management and Human Resources facets of Audi was discussed and observed.
Company:National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology-Jul,2017
A course on Big Data was successfully completed during which R programming and Hadoop was also covered.
Android App Development
Basics in :
THE KELTRON LTD, TRIVANDRUM
The industrial visit at KELTRON was a good and informative experience. The company employers gave a session on the manufacturing processes of the products and their production activities. This company is a Government aided company based on the production of electronic components. This visit was considered as an eye-opener.
eMpower PRIVATE LTD,BANGALORE
The opportunities that a fresher can have in the IT world was briefed on. The importance of Java and the courses they offer there was also talked on. A one day program including familiarizing with the IT environment was also given.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND POSITIONS HELD
• Grace Hopper Celebration for Women In Computing Scholar,2017
• Chairperson –Execom Member IEEE Student Branch,SJCET.2017-2018
• Participated and made it to the Runners up position for our product iBo at ICT Techathlon 2017 event conducted at ICT Academy.
• Chair-Computer Society 2017-2018
• Content Team member for the R10 Newsletter,2017
• Conducted Technundrum 1.0 which consisted of various workshops with over 220 participants from various parts of Kerala,2017
• College Ambassador for Robotsavam ’17 hosted by Amrita University.
• Successfully Hosted Enlighten 2.0,2017.
• Conducted Tesseract 3.0 which is the signature event of our college on the 13th and 14th of October,2017
• Conducted a humanitarian event of educating the less-fortunate students staying an institution close to our college.
• Several events such as Debate, Quiz, Paper Presentation and various workshops was organized for IEEE Week Celebrations, 2017.
• Joint Secretary-Executive Committee Member,IEEE Student Branch,SJCET 2016-2017
• Zonal Coordinator for the IEEE Kochi Hub WIE initiative Enlighten1.0
• Content Team Member for the IEEE SAC Magazine 2016.
• Attended Insendium 2.0 conducted by the Boot Camp and achieved the best team’s position.
• Participated in SINGULARIS 2016 the International Conference conducted at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology Pala.
• Attended the All India Computer Society Students and Young Professionals Congress conducted at Delhi.
• In 2015 Attended KITeS 2k15 an IEEE meet conducted at Vimal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kannur and participated in the Internet of Things (Arduino Uno) Workshop.
• Attended All Kerala Computer Society Students Conference at College of Engineering Chengannur.Participated in the Raspberry Pie workshop
• Was the content volunteer and attended the Women in Engineering All Kerala Congress IRIS, 2015, at Viswa Jyothi College of Engineering and Technology, Muvattupuzha.
• Volunteered and Anchored for the LINK Camp conducted at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology.
• Attended Computer Society India Symposium at College of Engineering Trivandrum, participated in the Python workshop.
• Was selected to attend a Microsoft Universal App Development Workshop.
• Volunteered for the IEEE Job Fair 2017 which provided jobs to many freshers
• Volunteered for Styling Her Enigma SHE, the WIE Congress conducted at Saint Gits College of Engineering,Kottayam on the 1st and 2nd of October,2016.
• Volunteer for the IEEE Women In Engineering Leadership Summit 2017 conducted at Bogamallo,Goa.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Was awarded the Miss Femina 2016 title by the Women Development Cell of SJCET.
• Won the Miss.Horizon position at SaintGits College of Engineering.
• Won the Ideathon competition at SaintGits College of Engineering.
• Was the Quiz Master and coordinated Cerebro, a National Level Quiz competition conducted at St. Joseph’s College of Engineering and Technology.
• Organizer, Student Developers’ Society
• Volunteer at Google Developers Group (2016-2017)
• Class representative for the Computer Science Second year batch for the year 2015-2016
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIPS
1.Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers(IEEE)
2.Computer Society of India
3.Computer Science Engineers Association
I hereby solemnly declare that all the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.
Pritika Merryl Prasad
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|