- I usually listen to what people need to do and walk them through step by step of getting there
- Since I have spent a lot of time walking through class mates and work colleges through different queries, I am patient and try to think of the most simplest way of solving the issue.
- If I need to show something new, I try to break it down and can provide a follow up tutorial for repeating the task later on.
- I am a Part 2 Architect with a background in Technical Architecture
- In total, with University and my Job, I have more than 5 years of Revit experience.
- I've always taught other people the tricks I learned myself along the way.
- Was grateful to both learn and share it with others.
- Trying to give something back.
Senior Architectural Assistant | Package lead | Coordinator
AHMM Architects | Multidisciplinary Architecture practice | London, UK
Architect Pt.2 | Package lead | Coordinator
Pattern Design | Practice with focus on sports and masterplanning | London, UK
Master of Architecture (First Class Honours) | MArch ARB-RIBA Pt.2
Leicester School of Architecture | DeMontfort University | Leicester, UK
Intern | Architectural Technologist
Bozel A/S | Low energy building design office | Hammel, DK
Bachelor of Architectural Technology and Construction Management
VIA University College | Horsens, DK
Andrei is a strong Revit user who enjoys sharing his knowledge with others. He is patient and friendly and I am confident he can help beginners improve their Revit software skills!
Andrei is a patient tutor with a strong focus on even the smallest of detailes. He is a friendly and easygoing person with vast Revit software and building industry experience. He can help you identify the issues you are facing and provide clear and elegant solutions. I am completely confident that Andrei can help you with all of your Revit needs!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£10||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£200||Not available|