Hello. I am Pete and I tutor physics and occasionally maths.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Physics and maths, including the Oxford PAT and Cambridge NSAA and ENGAA.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a physics degree from Oxford University.
- How much do you charge?
£40/hour, evenings and weekends.
Cheaper rates available between 9 and 2:30 weekdays during term time.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home and will travel up to about 20 minutes away.
Places such as St. John's Wood, Swiss Cottage, Hampstead, Kensington, Wembley, Golders Green.
I am prepared to travel further during the day on weekdays, including to WC postcodes.
- When are you available?
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
A-level mostly, but occassionally degree level physics and the Oxford Physics Aptitude Test and the Cambridge Natural Science Admissions Assesment and Engineering Admissions Assesment.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A Level Physics. University Physics. A Level Maths ( Core Maths and Mechanics only, not Statistics or Decision Maths ). Oxford PAT. Cambridge NSAA and ENGAA.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I use Zoom or Skype. £30/hour.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been tutoring A-level Physics for 30 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have an up-to-date DBS.
- Where and with whom did you train?
Oxford University at Oriel College with Dr. John Sanders.
I had an open scholarship.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
For about 2/3 of the students that I teach, I was recommended to them by people that I had taught previously.
• BSc Hons.2:1 Physics Oxford University
• Enhanced DBS
PAT lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|