I can help with any sort of written exercise or statistical data analysis. My method of teaching scientifc writing consists of directing each student to the right area of the literature, assisting with the structure as well as the language of the essay. Each student has to find an interesting aspect of the work, in order to turn it into an excellent product.
When it comes to data analysis, I am able to provide support in R Studio, SPSS, or even Matlab. I have taught undergraduate students how to use R, and after just a couple of lessons they grasp the syntax and develop a better understanding of functions and packages.
I am currently a PhD student in Psychology and Neuroscience. I graduated with BSc and MSc in Psychology and Neuroscience. I have designed and analysed the data of many experiments, and I enjoy learning about statistical methods, and new research in the area. I have taught stats to undergraduate students, who received excellent results, and I have reviewed university-level reports and reviews of students, who have also received great marks. If you are looking for someone to proofread your essay, teach you how to do efficient research, how to analyse data, and write scientific reports, drop me a message and we can quickly arrange a lesson.
15/09/17 - 05/09/18 MSc Brain Sciences The University of Glasgow: Distinction
15/09/13 - 30/05/17 BSc Psychology, The University of Glasgow: Honours of the First Class
30/08/17 – 18/08/18 MSc Thesis Project
The effect of tACS (electric stimulation) on visual attention
• Developed the design and materials of the experiment
• Recruited participants and administered brain stimulation
• Analysed the behavioural data in R and produced a manuscript in
the style of the Journal of Neuroscience
15/09/16 – 18/03/17 BSc Thesis
The effect of attentional control training with mindfulness on the selfserving
• Developed a paradigm in Qualtrics research platform
• Recruited and tested 40 participants
• Improved my knowledge about designing experiments, testing
participants and analysing data
• Received an Excellent grade of 19/22 on the report
15/09/16 – 5/06/17 Internship in Neuroscience of decision-making
Feedback-based learning and decision-making
• Assisted in organising participants and applying simultaneous
EEG and fMRI
• Contributed with ideas for the improvement of the design of the
• Took an active role in the development of the behavioural task
01/06/16 – 30/08/16 Erasmus+ Research Internship
Self-monitoring while problem solving
• Developed a theoretical framework, wrote a research proposal and
conducted a pilot study
• Learned how eye-tracking devices work, as well as Experiment
• Analysed the data and wrote a report on the results
psychology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|