My teaching method is to learn the basics and then to have fun with them. I like to let each person find their own style with their photographs.
I'll teach you the technical terms, lighting, angles, colors, and then help you create your own magic.
I run a fashion brand and have around 6 years of experience in fashion photography. I mostly shoot street fashion photography and would love to pass down my knowledge to those who want to learn photography and have fun at the same time.
As I've styled and photographed a lot of shoots for my brand, I learned what colors look good together and how models can look their best in certain poses, angles, lighting, and locations.
The rush a good photograph makes you feel is priceless, and I want to be able to help you achieve that.
The first 30min will be free, so we can warm up to each other and see what you want to achieve from your class.
Cancellation can be made 48h before the class.
If cancellations are made after the 48h, a fee of £15 will be charged.
Founder and Designer of Hind Adib (December 2014 - present)
- Ongoing research of customer behavior.
- Created the brand identity.
-Brand customer research.
- Brand management.
- Clothing and accessory design.
- Conceptualized photoshoots.
- Look book styling and photography.
- Product photography.
- Designed and created the website for the brand.
- Social media management.
- Packaging design.
- Packaging and shipping.
- Customer service; dealing directly with customers.
- Decorated multiple pop-ups shops.
WEST L.A. Boutique (Dubai, UAE) - Creative Manager and photographer (Nov 2012 - Nov 2014)
- Photographed editorial and product shoots.
- Photographed content for social media and
- Photographed content for advertising and media (one of which was printed in a Grazia Magazine issue)
- Video-graphed multiple advertising campaigns and promo videos (one of which was displayed at a Bruno Mars concert)
- Managed the creative and post-production team’s tasks, schedules and deadlines.
- Managed the over-all look of the e-commerce website
- Created artwork guidelines.
- Conceptualized ideas and projects with the creative team.
- Managed editorial and product shoots.
- Managed all the creative content.
- Styled look book shoots
- Styled customers in-store on special events.
Graphic Design :
- Designed packaging items which include : gift cards,
stickers, and accessory/dust/shopping bags.
- Designed vouchers, postcards, invitations, and
- Designed social media graphics and artwork.
- Designed the graphics of the website since launch.
- Designed and created newsletter layouts.
photography lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest digital photography lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, fashion photography lessons for all!
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£40||Not available|
|5 hours||£200||£225||Not available|
|10 hours||£400||£450||Not available|