I approach each topic by starting with basic words and meanings and then helping my student connect them to make sentences and express ideas and emotions. I then apply interactive methods such as songs and videos yo complemetn the lessons.
Born and raised in Lisbon, grew up in a Spanish speaking environment since my dad is from Valencia and the scool I attended is Spanish. I eventually moved to Bristol, UK, with hopes and dreams of becoming an Aerospace Engineer.
The students have to let me know with at least one day in advance if they wish to cancel their lesson. I can cancel the lesson up to 4 hours before the lesson starts, in which case the money would be given back to the student.
I am a third year Aerospace Engineering student at the University of Bristol, with a solid First on his second year. Hard work, respect, dedication and an eagerness to learn define me. A good communicator, able to work alone as a part of a team, leading or being lead.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
University of Bristol – 1st and 2nd year MEng Aerospace Engineering
First overall (70%) 2020
The participation in several group projects gave me the ability to hear and to make myself heard, being able to lead and cooperate with various different personalities. Besides, it improved my decision-making skills.
The main project was
2.1 overall 2019
The involvement in highly technical activities enabled me to develop my critical thinking and my knowledge in various fields of physics and mathematics. Some of the projects include the crafting of a balsa wood plane which had to fly around a pole at the lowest possible speed or the development of a foam wing which had to endure a series of structural and aerodynamics tests.
Instituto Español "Giner de los Ríos" de Lisboa - Título de Bachillerato 2018
Being the class delegate for three years and a Student Representative in the School Council for four years helped me being capable of communicating issues effectively and finding solutions that benefitted everyone. Furthermore, it taught me to be responsible for others.
Sport venue data journalist | Sportsdata Oct 2019 to Present
Sportsdata is part of the Sportradar group, one of the biggest live data providers in the world. The information they collect is then using by the media and betting houses.
• Needed an effective and constant communication with my supervisor.
• Needed to input a series of stats with the utmost accuracy.
• Maintained constant concentration in order to take note of all the statistics with no delay.
• Developed a respectful relationship with my supervisor.
• Acquired the ability to be completely focused on the task at hands in a busy environment.
English Teacher | Buddy Talk Mar 2019 to Oct 2019
A big Chinese company in the online teaching sector which hires students in the UK and the US for roles as English teachers.
• Kept a respectful relationship with all my students.
• Needed to communicate effectively in a very basic level of English.
• Organised creative activities that caught the students’ attention.
• Managed to teach a group of children from eleven to fourteen years old with no previous experience.
Bar assistant | Club Alfândega Jul 2019 to Aug 2019
The biggest and best known club in northern Portugal outside of Porto.
• Kept a tidy and safe environment in the kitchen.
• Fetched and prepared all the products the barmen needed for the drinks.
• Managed to follow the pattern established by the team of bar assistants with no previous experience.
• Created a healthy relationship with all my co-workers based on respect and effectiveness on the job.
• Responsibility, leadership and communication skills acquired due to captaining a rugby team, group activities in an academic environment and roles such as class delegate and student representative.
• Creativity mainly applied in projects and when working as a teacher.
• Teamwork and decision-making by working side by side with colleagues and superiors.
• Eagerness to learn and improve my skills.
• Self-motivated to be better and have new experiences.
• Enjoy taking a challenge.
• Thrive under pressure.
• Critical thinking gained by trying to find solutions in all the academic projects I have been involved.
• Understanding of core mathematics and physics concepts related to Aerospace.
• Obtained the Bronze Teacher category.
• Obtained a Bristol Plus Award for showing resourcefulness, entrepreneurism, and improvement in various skills.
Fluent English, Native Portuguese, Native Spanish
• CAD (AutoCad, Inventor)
• Microsoft Office
• Basic C
Motorsport: A massive fan of F1 and FE, grew up idolizing Fernando Alonso and Félix da Costa. Go Karting is also one of my favourites ways of spending a weekend afternoon.
Rugby: Played for 6 years, captained an U16 and an U18 team and won the U18 League and Cup in 2018.
Travelling: Went abroad every summer for the past 12 years and did a 2 week interrail back in 2018, which allowed me to prove my money management skills.
References available on request.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£20||£18|
|5 hours||Not available||£25||£90|
|10 hours||Not available||£35||£180|