My approach is the step by step, basics then moving on until the student is able to structure a phrase and correct verbs - written or spoken - while also open to suggestions as to keep the class funny and everyone engaged.
Political Scientist and soon to be solicitor with a native portuguese background available for classes.
I have been teaching for 2 years for classes as big as 8 students but also have taught online - via skype.
Also teach Law and Political Science
London South Bank University London, UK / September 2016 – May 2019
LLB (Hons) Year 3
Current grade 1st
- Focused on: Comparative Law – Legal Traditions of the World, Business Law and Company Law
Harbin Normal University Harbin, China / May 2018
Comparative and Business Law Course
- Specialization in Chinese Business Law and Commerce with focus on International Commerce, its policies and restrictions
Northeastern University Boston, USA / September 2012- April 2016
BA Political Science with minor in Law and Public Policy
Final Grade: A
COLÉGIO PH Rio de Janeiro, Brazil / January 2004 – December 2011
High School Diploma
LEGAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Global Synergy Resources London, UK / September 2018 - ongoing
- Under the management of Mr. Sergio Macedo Chiteculo
and Ms. Sarah Whaler dealing with clients and businesses worldwide.
Drafting legal documents such as GDPR, NDA and MOU, Communicating with clients over phone and email, apply the Law to Legal Complaints
Tuckers Solicitors London, UK / January – February 2018
Winter Work Placement Scheme
- Assisted with Mr. Ian Powell, associate lawyer, on writing
and reviewing Skeleton arguments in cases related to Criminal Law.
Attended court hearing assisting Mr. Arfan Ahmed at the Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and City London Magistrates Court and Miss Priya Varma at Wimbledon Crown Court. Represented Tuckers while assisting clients at The Simpson Millar LLP, Streathers Solicitors, Crown Office Chambers and the
QEB Hollis Whiteman Chambers.
Courts of the State and Commonwealth of Massachusetts Boston, MA, USA / September 2014- April 2016
Weekly visits designated by Dr. Michael Tolley
From Northeastern University which included note-taking with
Mention to the law, statutes and other relevant cases.
- These Court Observer duties were in the Courts of First Instance, Court of Appeals and The Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
Gevaerd Advogados Associados Rio de Janeiro, Brazil / June - August 2011
-Worked with Dr. Juliana Gevaerd, associate lawyer,
on writing and reviewing Skeleton arguments in cases related to Family Law.
Attended divorce and child custody cases
RESPONSIBILITIES, INTERESTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Law LLB Class Representative London, UK / 2017 – Ongoing
- Elected, for the second consecutive year, the Class Representative for the Law LLB Year 3. Became the bridge between students and the academic body by adjusting their requests and needs into what
is legally available for us
Westlaw/Thomson Reuters London, UK / January 2018
-Working with Thomson Reuters on a new website and app platform that allows students to have access to books, cases and news related to the Legal world. Obtained both basic and advanced certificates that allows to teach both native and non- native speakers about local and international laws by presenting the Westlaw platform
The Climate Change Conference London, UK / November 2017
Worked under the management of Sara Chandler (QC) and Jeffrey Forrest
- Duties included registering the attendees and responsible for the accompanying the partners and relatives to those attending the conference, on a Legal tour
The Association of Law Clerks London, UK / October 31st 2017
Outdoor Legal Clerk certified by Mr Julian Hunte
- Duties include Assisting Counsel in court, case conference assistance, legal visits to clients and Applications before a District Judge
Brasa Board at Northeastern University Boston, MA, USA / September 2014- April 2016
Non-governmental organization created to support Brazilian citizens in their transition to a new country
- Elected Secretary by the 72 members of the society in which duties includes diverse support to access employment opportunities, assistance with education related enquiries and financial guidance and advice
brazilian portuguese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest portuguese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - portuguese lessons for all!
Taking written expression - portuguese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|