[Enhanced DBS checked]. I'm post-doctoral researcher at Queen's University Belfast. I've completed PhD in Electronic Engineering from University of Surrey. As a credentialed teacher, I have Enhanced DBS check (work with minors).
I assist students in a friendly way and help them to understand the need for studying by encouraging them in many possible ways. I also assist them in examination techniques and ability to solve challenging problems in different environment.
I have helped many school/college/university level students with their modules and exams for more than three years. Now, I believe I am in a position to help my students to overcome their hurdles.
Lab Demonstrator for 1st year, Faculty of Electronics and Communication Engineering, University of Surrey.
Having electronics and telecommunications background. I offer the following modulates of Engineering:
1. Circuit Analysis and Design(Loop/Node analysis, Voltage division/current division rule, Thevenin/Norton Theorem, capacitors inductors, first order and second order RL, RC, RLC circuits)
2. Semi conductor devices(Diode, Transistors, Operational Amplifiers)
3. Digital Logic Design/Digital Electronics
4. Signal and System ( Laplace, Fourier Series, Fourier Transform etc)
5. Communication System
6. Linear Algebra
7. Probability Theory and statistics
8. Numerical Analysis
I aim to be precise and to the point, and try to help each tutee in the best possible way so that they can achieve best in the subject.
Asad is great in his field but also good at other stuff like philosophy and psychology. One of the most intelligent, passionate and organised tutor that you could possibly meet!!!
electrical engineering lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|